Quigley and Sunny (NOT A SHIP)

*credit for picture: me and unknown* *the pic is sunny at the age of 13*

A/N IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE TOPIC OF KIDNAPPING/HINTED RAPE DO NOT READ! 

"Sunny?" A deep, male voice went, the young girl flicked her head around. 

"Duncan?" She asked, she suddenly felt self-conscious about her brother-in-law staring at her. Duncan smirked and walked up to her. He wrapped one arm around her waist. Sunny held her breath and went wide eyed.

"It's Quigley baby," Sunny glared at him.

"What did you call me you betrayer?" She spat and stepped back, he pulled her back and tightened his grip on her waist, he put another arm around her.

"Oh please, calm down, you know my explanation!" Sunny scowled. 

"I cant forgive you!" Quigley rolled his eyes.

"Do you even remember what happened?" Sunny felt her hatred go away as she realised she didn't at all.

"No..."

"See! All you know is what Violet, Duncan, Klaus and Isadora told you!" Sunny flinched at the mention of their names. Quigley pulled her closer, Sunny could feel his hot breath on her forehead. She wouldn't look at him. All of a sudden she felt herself being lifted into the air. Quigley sure was strong. Sunny looked down to see Quigley staring up her school dress. Sunny yelped.

"Put me down!" She screamed. She lashed out and kicked him in the face. Sunny fell onto the ground with a thud, got up and started running. She heard footsteps behind her and realised Quigley was catching up to her. He grabbed her shoulders and threw her to the ground. Sunny saw the world disappear, for Quigley had blindfolded her and shoves something hard into her mouth so she couldn't scream for help. All her cries were muffled as he dragged her away.