0.01 | mangas n cute thingz

"shit, there's too many humans here!"

hear the noises of the people chattering and wilding including the beeps of the cars as the traffic goes on? its annoying yet a bit soothing.

"how could we possibly buy those mangas and other cute things!?" her chestnut eyes suddenly got filled with worries and desperation.

"bitch, stop fussing you are not the only one plus fucking hold your horses!" her friend stated eyeing her.

under the hotshot sun with a marvellous number of humans, this two humans worries about 'what if we can't buy those with this short amount of time and with a huge bunch of people wilding'.

well let us see if they succeeds in doing the opposite, what a negative characters we have here.

"fuck! renjun, please do not let go of my hand. they are consuming me!" the girl shouted because in any moment, this girl can get lost in the crowd.

it is very hard for her to bust in the crowd with her short and thin figure.

as they look for a bench to seat, they keep avoiding getting hurt by others people's shoulders or probably their whole body.

the two friends finally found a seat which turns out to be a seat only.

"here" the young man let her seat with his hand leading her hands (horyshritireallycantexplainthingslikedisbutifugetwatimeantheng00d)

,"what about you?" she wonders.

"i'll just stand here in front of you" renjun glance at her then smiled.

"so, what are your plans mademoiselle?" he says in a fancy tone then bows.

the girl chuckled at his doing,"first! i would like to take some mangas!" she beams, "in particular,those boys love ones." ya hear her drools? i do.

"mademmoiselle what the fuck but, okay then,"severe sentence renjun doesn't like those things especially the 'bromance' one. it just doesn't sound right to him.

why are they friends though? you may ask.

well, renjun does like anime but those 'attack on titans' 'dragonballz' 'one punch man' 'my hero academia' 'assasination classroom' and etc. ones. he doesn't go too far not like her.

i know i know this doesn't explain it but i won't go deeper yet.