0.07 | tacenda

"oh my god! just die already!"

"shut the fuck up!" the lad shouted at her.

yuree did what renjun has told her to. she went to renjun's house when the clock striked at 10 am because he was asking her out but not really.

lots of talks had happened between the two, choosing where would they date– i mean hang out.

in the final analysis they managed to agreed with going to an arcade place.

and now, the two lads are playing a so-called game 'teken' which lead them to cast spells at each other.

"aha! renjun died!" yuree cackled eyeing renjun who unfortunately lost the game.

renjun spatts at her,"that's not fare!" he's dissapointed that's all. "you were pushing my shoulder that i fell of the chair!"

"doesn't matter," the girl stated, "let's play another one!." she beams once again.

after they played 'teken' they played other games for excample the one and only scammer of tokens, claw machine

in their bad luck, renjun failed to get a moomin plush for, guess who, ofcourse the addict himself.

to their last journey which is a karaoke room. they both sang their lungs out that leaded them to thurst.

although, yuree was suprised because she just witnessed renjun's magical singing voice.

yuree on the other hand isn't that fond of singing but that doesn't mean she won't.

in the end of that fucking roller coaster ride, they got hungry, thursty, need a rest and so i am.

both of them decided to eat in a convenience store instead of eating in a fancy restaurant, why? easy! they don't have much money left.

"what should i get, ice cream or ice cream sandwich?" yuree began to inee meenee maynee moe the two ice cream.

renjun furrowed his eyebrows at her, "isn't the same?," she shakes her head as a 'no'. "just buy both of it"

to summarise, yuree did bought the two ice cream and also bought a hotdog. on the other hand, renjun got a banana milk so does a ramen that he had finished to make.

they both sat down in a riverside. the scenery was satisfaying alongside the noises the people and vehicles makes. it was a sunny day but with a refreshing winds.

the two enjoyed it and ofcourse they wouldn't crash the silence which is suprisingly not awkward.

not when yuree moves her face to the side as her organ of sight, champagne like eyes stared at his side view. though renjun doesn't seems to notice it with his naïve sensors.

if you look closely, hyechae doesn't just stares at a person without any fucking reason.

while she's looking at him, her orbits was plastered with some mischievious tint on it.

jesus christ, yuree should be never trusted. let's examine how this goes.

"you know yuree, i think i like" as he turns to face the girl, renjun's words went to a stop. "–hoLY SHIT WHA–WHAT IN THE MOTHER EARTH IS THAT!?" his voice trembles as he speaks. he stumbles backwards putting his hands to his sides for support.

"don't worry, it's just a fucking grasshopper!" yuree's hands was holding a grasshopper all this time, pushing her bowled hand as the insect was inside it further to renjun.

yuree was trying to keep a straight face but in reality she badly wants to laugh. for the reason that the lads face is enough to make her laugh. 

"bitch! don't even dare to put it near me!" he tries to avoid yurees naughty act.

yuree backed away because she knows that if she go nearer, she will also loose her balance and that'll make them look like the typical 'falling on top of'.

you entered the wrong fanfic ladies and gentlemen, it is now a renjun fanfic lol.

moreover, it is concluded that hes words that he was about to say should really stay as a tacenda.