0.05 | theater

i think i'm just gonna sleep outside and let the snow bury me until i die.

the class is just starting, yureemy seatmate aka my girl - friend named minha said. ❝get shit together!

so then the teacher came, ❝holy shit, his starting.

the class ended and yuree barely focused to the lessons that the teacher was teaching. she was too distructed by her thoughts which i don't know what's in her head that time but let's see.

yuree! faster the fuck up the show is starting!❞ her friend, minha, shouted at yuree from the door who is currently fixing her bag.

oh so, they're going to a show? theater perhaps? i'm the author i should really know more.

the two girls sprinted through the hallways. they probably look like monkeys skipping through trees as the other students gazed at them.

they both intoned, ❝shit shit shit it's starting❞ as they enter the door.

the two lads were amused by the stage, the performance, that they forgot to find a seat.

they weren't uncomfortable standing there though. they were too focused to even speak.

suddenly, a young boy came out from the back stage wearing a stunning maroon school uniform.

him!❞ minha pointed at someone and that someone is the one who just came out wearing a uniform, ❝so?❞ yuree furrowed her brows to her.

what 'so' ?❞ minha stared at her, ❝he's a god, just look at his face bitch

unfortunately can't❞ yuree is a far sighted human so in her luck she can't see that far.

forget it❞ her friend stated and they continued to watch the performance.