0.03 | pizza hot

"yuree! wait the fuck up!"

right about now, you can imagine renjun catching up with the protagonist.

remember the deal they had last night after their adventure at the convention?

yes, they are going to eat pizza at the nearest pizza place which is called pizza hat.

after their mini bolting competition which is because it is getting late and they forgot to fucking ask permission to their parents, well people says that if you are a forgetful person then you are intellegent

intellegent my butt

they finally settled down in a high table with high chairs and in a large window so you could see the happenings outside.

"that was a marathon!" yuree says running out of breath while renjun caresses her back, as well as renjun, he is panting.

he asks her, "should we order?" moving his body to the side to face her,

"well, duh of course, then why are we here in the first place if weren't going to order"she retorted totally annoyed and i, author, don't even know why.

"sis, hold your horses for the second time"

"i'm full, let's stop"

eventually, they're the only ones left still sitting there viewing the view and chatting like there is no tomorrow which is in any second they'll remember that their lovely mothers and fathers are waiting for them to come home, irresponsible characters tsk tsk.

"bitch, we forgot to go home! we airplane dead"

(getit,itssupposedtobewe✈deadlol)

"let's go!" yuree quakes at renjun, while on the other hand, renjun is still savoring his food.

renjun knows that the girl is literally worriying to the core. he knows that her mother will probably scold her a bunch of times.

thus, renjun took the last pizza with both of his hand and, "fuck, pizza hot!" what a great pun you have there renjun.

renjun took a bite while yuree watches him consume the fucking pizza she bought for him and also for her too.

moments of yuree shouting at him, renjun is finally at his last bite however,before he even takes the last bite, yuree took his hands in the way that renjun  falls of his chair and drops the last pizza bite.

you can hear him saying an incessant 'no'.

continue to yuree, she was unbothered by it and continued to walk out off the pizza place.

they got out of it then yuree did not last the seconds and run for her life.

renjun? he was left there dumbfounded as fuck.