twelve

April 5, 2019

"You know love, we're doing things out of order here," Tom tells me one afternoon. We were both laying on the grass, enjoying the nice weather at his family's house, as we were staying for dinner tonight. 

"What do you mean?" I question him, as I was confused at his statement. Not only was it random, I also had no idea what he was talking about.

"In fact, some religions would already consider us married."

"Tom, what are you on about?"

"I want us to move in together. Officially," he reveals, sitting up in the grass. "I mean, we practically live together as it is, but I want for us to do it officially. We can buy a house in LA for us, Maverick, and Tessa with plenty of room for guests. We can have a big backyard for Tess and any future pets or children. What do you think love?"

"I think that sounds amazing," I tell him, and a large smile grows across his face. I lean in to kiss him, and he returns the action.

"Ew!" I hear Paddy yell and we pull apart. Tom looks over my shoulder to him and glares.

"When you get a girlfriend eventually, remember this moment Paddy," he yells to him.

"Children! Dinner!" Nikki calls to everyone, and we stand up to go inside and eat dinner.

-----

GOOGLE SEARCHES 

houses for sale in los angeles

how to move everything i have overseas

do i need special papers to live in america if im from england

houses for sale la

why is buying a house so hard

1/11/22

I got the Covid so I'll probably be updating more since I have nothing to dooooo