seventeen

May 1, 2019

Aella
Hey Cam, can I ask a slightly weird favor of you?

Cam-Cam Bam-A-Lam
Yeah sure, what's up?

Aella
Can I come over and take a few pregnancy tests?
I promise I wouldn't ask this of you if I wasn't absolutely stressing out about it.
Plus, I don't want Tom or Mav to see in case it's a false alarm

Cam-Cam Bam-A-Lam
Of course you can!
Holy shit, you think you're pregnant??

Aella
I don't know for sure, but there's a real possibility. I was supposed to have my period last week and it never showed up, plus I've been throwing up a lot and overall haven't felt great.

Cam-Cam
Holy shit!
Come over whenever, I'm at Bren's house but I'm sure he won't mind.

Aella
Thank you. I'll be there in 20

~~~~~

Buzzzzzz
Buzzzzzz
Buzzzzzz

"I don't want to look!" I yell, sitting on the floor of Brendon Urie's floor along with Brendon himself and his girlfriend Camari. She has her arm around me, and I'm resting on her shoulder trying to ease my nerves. 

"You don't have to look yet Aella, not if you're not ready," Brendon says, his hand resting on my leg. 

"I can look for you if you want, do you want me to look first?"

I hesitate for a moment before shedding myself of her grasp. "No, I have to look. I need to know if I'm having a baby or not," I say and stand up. "Could one of you record me doing this? I know it sounds weird, but if I am having a baby, I want to document everything."

"Sure thing," Brendon says, pulling out his phone and aiming it at me. "Ready whenever you are."

I gather my senses, and look down into the sink where the three sticks lay. 

+ Pregnant
+ Pregnant
+ Pregnant

"Holy shit!" I yell, picking up on of the sticks. "I'm pregnant!"

Camari jumps up instantly, screaming some gibberish that I don't understand. "You're having a baby! I'm going to be an auntie!"

"Holy shit," I repeat, and Brendon moves the camera closer to my face. I hold up the positive test next to my face where the words can be clearly read. "Now I just need to tell my boyfriend."

"Congratulations Aella," Brendon says, ending the video and giving me a hug. I'm careful not to touch him with the pee stick before he pulls away. Cam gives my shoulders a tight squeeze as well and we all start to figure out how I'm supposed to tell Tom.

~~~'

aellagrace: Look at these cuties 😍 Tagged: tomholland2013 hazosterfield

Tagged: tomholland2013 hazosterfield

Liked by hazosterfield, tomholland2013, brendonurie, samholland1999, domholland, nikkihollandphotography, and 20 million others!
10 million comments!

hazosterfield: That's because we ARE best friends.
tomholland2013: Yeah! My family considers him their son more than me!
domholland: Watch it movie star...
tomholland2013: Yes dad...

user: HE CALLS TOM MOVIE STAR??? IM CACKLING
tomholland2013: Only when I'm in trouble.

user: Their friendship gives me life
user: Same tho