Chapter 4 : Yes or No

Mackenzie's POV

It was my mom. She had fell on the floor with a cheeky smile. I looked at her in disbelief.

Had she read the note? How long has the note been there? Did my mom write it? All these questions were swirling in my head.

"So Macky, I see you got home from a date with your boyfriend!" my mom says as she walks over to me.

"Mom I have told you before stop calling me Macky and he is not my boyfriend." I said frustrated, while my mom left  r

All these occurrences are really starting to weigh down on me. Plus with an annoying mother, you never have any privacy. I see why my baby brother decided to die in the womb.

''Don't say that. You have always wanted a brother.'' my mind says.

" Yea when I was 7 years old and the boys that say I had cooties. I only wanted him so he could beat them up ,so can you please brain, stop bringing up my past and grow up?" I rely back.

"Who are you talking to?" Zayn says as he climbs through the window.

"And why are you here?" I asked changing the subject.

"I just wanted to come see you. Is that wrong? " he says as he turns on his heel back to the window.

"No like I mean why did you come when you could have texted me?" I asked .

"Like I said, I wanted to see you and to ask ....Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He says smiling.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Hey so sorry just got little lazy cause my mind can't seem to find an excuse plus I didn't have an idea but yea I found one. Also sorry it is short, just reply what you would say if he asked you in the comment became I love to hear what you think. Love you and live life to the fullest because tomorrow is promised to no one.