Chapter 5: Cherry and Heart Stealer

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.

What do I say? Yes, no, maybe, or Woah! I mean he would be my first famous boyfriend and I know what you might be thinking.  What da heck wrong wit u? Well nothing really except I have a horrible brain that tries to control me. So to sum it up, my brain says yes and my heart says no. Stupid heart you know nothing.

"Yes Zayny bear" I squeak and soon realize what I said. He starts laughing but I don't care cause he probably remembers when I called him Zy but you can admit Zy is cute.

He probably like what in the cherry universe wrong with her but I don't care cause he like the way I am. I hope. He comes up and hugs me as redness invades my cheeks. But not with pimples just embarrassment and excitement and the same time.

"Can you excuse me for a moment!" I ask and he nods.

I run to my bathroom and fangirl my heart out dancing aroung like a phyco. After a couple more seconds  of squeals and cheers, I flatten out my clothes and take a deep breath and exit the bathroom.

When I come out he wasn't anywhere to be seen. Don't tell me he left. I walk around and find no trace. I decide to look downstairs and I find him eating my cherries.

" Did you know you can get KILLED for eating a girl's cherries!" I yell bulging one eye and pouting.

"Oh well they are good" he says smacking me in the face with one.

"That's it. You're going down in the name of cherry law!"I say grabbing a handful of cherries and pelting them at him. He runs into the living room and I jump on his back. He sits me on the back of the couch and stares at me with a blank face.

I start to get the idea and lean in for a kiss. Halfway meeting his pink plump lips, he burps in my face and takes off somewhere leaving me bewildered. Stupid cherry stealer stole my heart.