Chapter 08

There's nothing more exciting than seeing your lover moaning in pleasure and knowing that you're the responsible for it

Unknown

Author's POV

Author's POV

If jin wanted something right now , he wanted the ground to shallow him . He tired his best not to moan well he tired . Right now he was sitting on the dinning table naked with each twin on his one side . Sucking on his neck as if marking him their's
Jin whimpered when the tip of the gun made contact with his right bud . Jungkook started to rub his buddy with the gun making jin moan .

"Fuck baby if you keep moaning like that I don't know if you will be able to talk for the whole week" taehyung growled , his hand making his way towards jin's now hard dick . He started to trace his finger on the tip of jin's dick .

This action made jin close his eyes . No one ever touched jin before , he did touch himself but that's a total different story . Being touched by someone else is a total different level of pleasure .

"Open your eyes baby" Jin obeyed jungkook's command and opened his eyes just to meet with the sight of twins kissing each other . Or should I say French kissing . This sight turned jin even more on . He just wanted to feel those lips .

"Tell me baby , you want to kiss us hmm tell me ?" Taehyung asked while he started to stroke jin's dick . Making jin moan . Jin didn't knew what to say . Ofcourse he wanted it . So he collected the last few drops of courage left in him and mumbled a quite yes .

A few seconds later taehyung's lips hovered over jin's but they never touched . They were so close that if jin moves himself even a little they would touch . Ofcourse taehyung was teasing him , and jin couldnt take it anymore so he wrapped his arms around taehyung's neck pulling him closer and slamming his lips of taehyung's.

At the moment jin could care less , he just wanted to taste those lips and he did . Him having no experience in kissing started to move his lips on taehyung's making jungkook chuckle . This action made jin wanted to go and jump of a cliff and was about to pull away when taehyung wrapped his hands around jin's waist and kissed him . If was as if jin was on cloud nine .

Taehyung nippled on jin's bottom lip demanding for entrance which jin gladly did . Their tounge tangled together , saliva dripping from jin's chin , his dick fully hard and him moaning made jungkook groan . As soon as taehyung pulled away jungkook claimed jin's lips , taking jin by surprise.

Unlike taehyung, jungkook was more demanding . Shoving his tounge in jin's mouth , slightly bitting his tounge making jin whimper . It was a few more seconds before they pulled away a thin line of saliva connected between their lips . Jin's lips were already red and burised . His nipples red and pointy and his dick hard and red asking for attention .

Jin didn't even had time to breath when jungkook started to stroke his dick in a animalistic speed and it even took jin a few minutes before he came on jungkook's hand panting really hard . His dick was still in jungkook's hand and he was really sensitive right now . Jungkook started to stroke jin again and this made him moan in protest.

"Hmm is our baby sensitive right now ? It's gonna be more fun ." Taehyung said as he sat down between jin's legs and took Jin's dick in his mouth . Jin shivered and moved in protest but stopped but he felt the cold metal against his forehead again . Jin tooo a moment to realize he was being sucked by one his step brother with a gun on his forehead .

Taehyung flicked his tounge over jin's sensitive dick making jin moan and he came in his bothers mouth . Jin was panting hard from releasing again . He knew he had hickies all over his body thanks to these twins. But he also wanted to gave them hickies and he did .

He pulled jungkook closer and dived into his neck sucking and biting making jungkook groan once he was satisfied , he pulled taehyung closer and did the same . Pulling away he was quite proud when he saw the marks on both of their neck but blushed in embarrassment when he saw the amused expression of the twins .

He opened his mouth to talk when the door bell rand indicating someone was outside . This made jin jump in fear but jungkook calmly pulled jin's shirt over jin's head dressing him and taehyung made his way towards the entrance of the house . The kitchen was a mess right now and jin was to tired to clean it but he knew he has too . Jungkook pulled jin out of the kitchen towards the living room where taehyung stood their with jungkook's and his girlfriend .

Jin knew both of the twins are going to act as if nothing happened . Jin mentally started to scold himself that he should have stopped What happened in kitchen . He even gave his first kiss to the twins and let them touch him .

"Are these hickies on your neck ." Scarlet and Stephanie asked at the same time from their boyfriends totally ignoring jin .

"What if they are ? It's none of your business ." Taehyung said .

"How is it not our business? We are your girlfriends ." Stephanie angrily answered . Both of them were burning red . This made jin laugh and all the attention was on him now and he hated it .

"Wait you also have hickies on your neck and why are you only in a pink shirt . You are trying to seduce our boyfriends you slut ." Scarlet said as he tired to hit jin but was gripped by by taehyung .

"Don't touch what's ours ." This was enough for both scarlet and Stephanie.

"And you know his hickies means we already belong to jin and he belongs to us . Don't you dare hurt him or else ." Jungkook said his voice calm . So calm that it made both girls shiver in fear .

"And don't call him slut cause you both were sleeping with half of the football team behind our backs . Now get out and don't show your faces to us again ." Taehyung growled.

At this point it was clear that jin belonged to twins only
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
hiiii guys

How are you all?

Did you guys liked this chapter?

If you did please vote and comment .

Okay I was being lazy to update . Sorry for that . I am now working on the the epilogue of "you're mine" . I will update it soon .

It's mee guys

It's mee guys . Your pretty author 😏😏

Just joking 😂😂

Ramadan Mubarak guys. ❤❤

Words 1135

Stay tuned for the next chapter

Till than

Bye

XxasbahxX