Chapter 12

The bet game we played , I used to bet to love you more .... Here i am today , won the bet but lost you ....!!!
                                                                                                       Unknown 

!!!                                                                                                        Unknown 

Author's POV

After that day jin got used to jungkook and taehyung being clingy.  They claim time to time that they are not jealous or possessive and ofcourse jin wants to laugh at their face but he knows not to . The thing that he loves about them is that they aren't forcing him to have sex with them .

But the thing he doesn't understand is what are they , what is jin to jungkook and taehyung ? Yes he loves them and he even accepted that fact though he never told them but anyone can tell that Kim sorry Jeon Seokjin is inlove with his step brothers .

But his step brothers never said anything about him . What is he to them ? Boyfriend , lover or jin a mere playing toy ? Seokjin nearly slapped himself at this though . Ofcourse they also love him or why would they get possessive or jealous over him .

With that he made his way towards his next class . He turned left when he saw jungkook and taehyung's girlfriends chatting with each . Both of them couldn't see jin .  Jin turned to leave not wanting to face them but stopped right in his tracks when he heard what they were saying

"Don't you think taehyung and jungkook are taking to long to complete the bet
." Scarlet said .

"Yea i think they should leave it . They are our boyfriends . I don't like staying away from them and act as if we broke up . They should leave that fag jin and come back to us or else I don't know how long I can act like this. " Stephanie angrily said .

Jin didn't knew he was crying until he felt a tear drop on his palm . Did they really did that ? Was it all dare ? A bet ? Ofcourse it was their girlfriends were saying it .

Jin absent-mindedly walked towards the Cafeteria were taehyung and jungkook were present right now . Tears decorated the flawless and handsome face . He entered Cafeteria were the mostly all the students were present .

A/n : I made mistakes in previous chapters and many of you guys told me so I am gonna say that I might have written Seokjin being in school at many places but he is in college T_T sorry guys and thanks for correcting me :D .

Taehyung and jungkook noticed Seokjin entering the Cafeteria but didn't notice jin wrecked appearance till he was in front of them . Jungkook eyes darkened at jin's appearance.  Jin had tears on his face his nose and cheeks were red while his hair were messy . He totally looked as if someone fucked him hard .

They both made their way towards jin . Before they could ask jin anything 2 slaps echoed through the Cafeteria . Everyone stopped talking not even a sound was heard . They were too shocked to make a sound or move .