Chapter 3

Few weeks later - Saturday

The students are gathered at Drake's house, celebrating after winning the football game and bringing home a golden trophy and Drake for best known as "most valuable player".

Ecstasy and her new friends who are dressed formally arrive to his place and knock on the door, Drake opens the door and welcomes them inside after thanking them for coming over. They went inside and see many of their classmates, the football coach named Mr. Jim Hayes and Drake's proud parents.

Marty asks Melissa "Can I have this dance, milady?" with his hand opens and Melissa agrees and grabs his hands. Marty brings Melissa to the dance floor and starts dancing while Ecstasy and Stephanie are gossiping how a sweet couple they are. They went to the snack table, where they see Jeffrey sitting in the couch, having a conversation to Vivian. Jeffrey is laughing together with Vivian, but turns around only to discover that he is getting teased by Ecstasy and Stephanie. Jeffrey ignores them and decides to bring Vivian to the kitchen.

Ecstasy and Stephanie grab a fruit punch and cheers their drinks until they see a weird teenage boy named Benjamin (17 years old) beside them, starting at them with his eyes wide open. Both are scared of him, Ecstasy politely asks him "So, Benjamin... did you enjoy the party?" and Benjamin come close to her and replied "Yes. I was the early bird here", then walks away. Ecstasy laughs nervously and Stephanie tells her "He is the weirdest guy in school", Ecstasy nods and both of them drink their fruit punch.

Beverly is having a conversation with Chrystal, and she is extremely irritated by her low intelligence until she sees Drake passing by, so she excuses herself and went to her boyfriend. While talking to his proud parents, Beverly kindly greeted his parents and asks him "Where's the bathroom?" and Drake replied "Upstairs on your right". Beverly thanks him by kissing him on the cheeks and went upstairs.

After leaving the bathroom, Beverly hears moaning sound coming from Drake's bedroom. At first, she couldn't dare going inside her boyfriend's room because she is invading his privacy, but then the moaning noise is getting even louder. Beverly went inside and is flabbergasted to see Damien masturbating, Damien sees her and drops the photo, revealing it's a photo of Drake. Beverly is about to leave, but Damien rapidly locks the door, she is curious and demands him to explain himself.

Beverly: Damien... are you gay?
Damien: Me... no. (laughs nervously)
Beverly: (sarcastically) Really? It seems like you're jacking off to a photo of my boyfriend.
Damien: Ah...
Beverly: And not to mention, earlier at the cafeteria when Joseph punch you in the arm, you acted like a girl.
Damien: He punched me very hard and it fucking hurts.
Beverly: Oh my god. You are gay! By the moment I first saw you, I thought you were cool, tough-looking and straight but I didn't know this.
Damien: Okay fine, I'm gay. Sometimes I act like a man because I don't want them to find out about it and sometimes I kinda get a little bit sensitive and emotional at some point like earlier at the cafeteria.
Beverly: I understand that and I have no problem of you being gay. I was just shock that's all but let me ask you this...
Damien: What?
Beverly: Why the fuck are you masturbating to a photo of my boyfriend?!
Damien: Because... because...
Beverly: Because what?
Damien: Because I'm in love with him.
Beverly: (covers her mouth)

Damien sits on the bed, feels embarrassed and starts crying. Beverly feels pity for him and sits beside him, asking him "When did it started?" in a calm voice and he explains "After our football practice, Drake suggested we should shower together...".
_________________________________________________
(Flashback)

Afternoon, Mr. Jim Hayes the Football Coach tells everyone that he has no doubts on this team because he believes that this team can win the game tomorrow. The coach places his hand down and all the football players place their hands down as well and lets go after saying "Go Tigers! Roar!", then dismisses them. Drake, who is the football captain tells his teammates that they should shower together and everyone agrees.