part 4

Enjoy reading

**************

Anika it would have been more good if pinky mom and Shakti uncle would be with Shivaay on this occasion.

Both left this world and Shivaay soon earlier especially Pinky mom, on his day of birth. Poor baby only saw his mom in pictures " Tia spoke sadly"

He lost all his close one. From mom, dad and know you too will get far from him.

Anika eyes got watery to hear that. She from net gazed him who's smiling on Rudra drama.

Shiv !! " Anika mumbled"

Shivaay's heart skipped the beating hearing his name from his love mouth.

Anika was about too stepped towards Shivaay when she felt dizzy and with in a blink she fell on floor.

Anika / di/ Anu...... " All said in union and ran towards her".

Shivaay without caring about others picked Anika in arms and hurriedly walked towards room without leaving his gaze from her face.

After few minutes

Mom I.....

Shut up Anu. There's no compromise on health you know that. Then why you skip your breakfast ha?

Your business is more important than your health " Ankita yelled softly"

Anika like innocent baby nodded positive acutely gazing her mom.

Ankita glared Mr Raizada who was hidding behind Gayu.

Happy now? Business come first than health same like you " She scolded him"

After all she's my daughter
" He said proudly"

And our didu " Gayu pouted"

Shut up you trio.Now she not your daughter and didu but someone wife and daughter in law to be.

Don't you know for girls their diet is so important. Many complications can took place don't you know " She turns and glare Anika who was trying to run from there"

Don't run Anu. This is your last night in mansion. After that you won't have to run from me and my scoldings
" She cried"

Maa " Anika hugged her tightly "

Leave me Anu. I don't want to talk to you " Mrs R tried to free herself"

Aww !! My darling got angry with me " Anika smiling pecked her cheeks"

Does my annoyances matters to you? " Mrs R asked turning her face"

Aww!! Ankita you are looking so cute. I lo... " Mr R said pulling her cheeks"

Don't be so cheesy " Mrs R playfully slapped him"

No your annoyances don't matters to me. Because I know my maa can get angry with these two devils but not with her Anu. " Anika said keeping her head on her shoulder"

Don't be so over confidence di " Gayu said "

It's not my confidence devils. It's universal fact. That ( Anika swirls Ankita towards her )

Dr Ankita Raizada loves her Anu more than herself.

But you know Dr ji. I was not running away from you but i was running because.... ( Anika smiling stepped back)