part 10

The way he was approaching me, I felt he's going to snatch me from the crowd like a predator grasped his favourite prey out of others. But to my shock, Shivaay hugged Vikram tightly with warm smile advising him to take care of me.

To which Vikram assure this devil like a real husband walking towards parking that yes, he will keep me like flowers unaware of the reality that this devil who always become my father, got to know about everything that I, in front of him facade and now he's........

We were just approaching parking when Shivaay stopped us infront of Oberoi Mansion. I looked up at OM where I spend most of my childhood, crying and laughing with one who in yesterday was my sun but in today and in upcoming tomorrows, he'll just be Eclipse

"What is cooking in his mind now?"

I questioned my ownself when Shivaay with his devil smirk gave me some clue that I was unable to figure out that, what he's planning next to ruin me?

When I heard police siren not just me but the police siren got audible to all of us not just siren got eared to us, but the voice of police officer echoed in the red sky.

"Mr Gaurav and Vikram Aditay Thapar you both are under arrest "

This socket got underestimated for all of us when officer told standing infront of Gaurav uncle. Dad, bade papa and Omru ran towards officer to know what led them to utter out except Rascal, who was looking up at all the drama with straight face.

Gaurav" What rubbish you are talking, officer? What we've done?"

PO" You will know what you have done, Mr Thapar. Please cooperate and come with us. Constable go and get Mr Vikram too"

Vikram " Excuse me Officer what the hell is happening what we have done?"

Vikram asked pushing constable aside who came to arrest him

Anika with tears glance Shivaay who turned his face to other side.

PO" Please Thapar's cooperate otherwise.......

Gaurav" Otherwise what you'll do huh, what? Don't you know who I'm?"

Gaurav shouted

Officers" I got it who are you, Mr Thapar. Constable handcuff their wrist"

Tej" Officer you can't do that with them and what they have done?"

PO" They very well know what they have done Mr Oberoi. Now you all corporate with us otherwise I've to arrest you too"

Yash" Excuse me Officer mind your language. First tell us on what note you have come to arrest my son in law and his father?"

PO" I'm sorry Mr Raizada but I think you are unaware about dirty deeds of your daughter husband and father"

Shivaay" Officer look don't cross your limits you don't know about whom you are talking about. I can make you sweep our house if you try to stain their image"