part 13

Anika took her hand back pushing him back spoke gritting her teeth

" Yeh joh tumhari devdass wali baatein hai na khud tak he rakho, inka mujhe par koi asar nahe hota. Samjhe tum."

Shivaay" Samjh bhi gaya aur jaan bhi gaya"

He said chuckling faintly

Anika" Better for you, Rascal"

Shivaay" Thank you. Acha listen I got good news for you"

Anika" Good news and you, hahaah what a joke of my bad morning. Rascal Singh Oberoi came with good news,( she spoke laughing ) one who came to this world with bad news......he.... haahhhaa

Shivaay hurtfully glanced her but then huge smile covered his face to see her laughing after days. He kept on glancing her smiling face with love and light smile, Anika kept on laughing but when her glance fell on his eyes that were hiding pearls behind his smile, her smile died in itself.

Shivaay" Why you stop laughing Anika? After so many days I'm seeing you laughing always keep smiling and whenever your heart gets heavy then, Isi tarah yeh wajah yaad kar ke muskara dene ke..... I was born with bad news"

Anika was left numb listening to him. Her heart was cursing her for saying such heart stabbing words to him, she never thought that one day she will too hurt him like other did but her brain was yelling that there's no need to feel bad for him as he only deserves it and she should not forget what he did with her. It's today because of him, you are at this stage of life and because of him you lost everything Anika, everything.

"Are you getting what everything you lost?"

Her brain roared and again her heart loses over her business mind.

" He only deserves this Anika, there's no need to feel bad for him, he was no more your Shiv.... so there's no need to even feel pity for him. He only deserves to be cursed and curse only because he's a curse, who even cursed your soul too"

Shivaay" Hey what happened where you lost?"

He asked snapping

Anika" Stop your drama and tell me what you want to tell? Is that you are retiring the contract?"

She asked coldly coming out of her thoughts

Shivaay" No, not contract but I'm not sending Gaurav Thapar to hell"

Anika confusingly glanced him as she well know him, that once he said something then he never steps back at any cost.

Shivaay" Don't look at me like this. I know what you are thinking but let me clear it to you, Gaurav's grave is already dig, it's just today I'm not burying him in his grave because......"

Anika" Because?"

She asked interpreting him

Shivaay" Because today our reception party, mine and Tia's and I don't want Tia to suffer more because of us. She deserves happiness, I hope you don't have any problem with this"