Nadia's Crowning Jewel-Chapter 5

A/N: Hey guys. I think y'all are going to like this chapter as much as I did. It takes a little tension off the last chapter I posted. Thank you guys for all the encouraging comments and feedback I've been getting from this book. I hope y'all continue reading and supporting ya girl.

By the way, this CHAPTER has a point of view from Nadia and Gregory. Even better.
I have been debating for a while whether or not I should take Nadia and make her a little feistier than she is now. I don't know. So far so good, the story is going great and yeah. Remember to vote, share, comment, and add to your library if you can please. Thanks. Okay I'll shut up so y'all can read now. Sincerely ~itssimplyautumn
************************************************************

Nadia's Point-Of-View:"Change your clothes" Gregory said when Nadia came downstairs from her room, with Chloe following behind

"Change your clothes" Gregory said when Nadia came downstairs from her room, with Chloe following behind. It was nice to have a friend, even one if lower status, like Chloe tagging along with her everywhere.

She always had a nanny, and it was hard for Nadia to view them as friends. Family maybe, but a friend was off the charts. "I think not" Nadia resisted the urge to roll her eyes but she walked right past Gregory and out the door to the awaiting carriage.

She had put on a baby blue dress with black flats and a big white floppy hat.

Gregory sighed. She couldn't say he didn't warn her. He secretly liked her attitude though, it made things more interesting and not as boring as today would possibly be.

************************************************************
Lord Gregory's Point-Of-View:

On the way to the village, Gregory snuck glances at Lady Nadia. She was so fixated on what was happening outside of the carriage.

The woods, the way the beautiful green leaves swayed in the wind and the bright red birds chipped, he loved the land. The way the sun kissed every living or statued figure, with its glowing yellow warm kiss, brought life a breath of happiness.

He shot a quick look at Lady Rose, dressed in a full suit of lavender. She must like purple, she always had something purple on.

He noticed how her hair curled tightly at the bottom but was loose at the top. Temptation wanted him to touch her hair and watch the curl bounce when he pulled it.

At one point she caught him staring and made a noncommittal noise. He blushed and looked away and hoped she would forget about his staring. Her eyes were a pretty brown with little specks of gold. He wondered what it looked like when she stood in the light and her eyes shone.

What it would look like when she took her mask off. He stopped himself, throwing the thought in the back of his mind. That was a useless thought that would never come to light, just along with all the other shadowy thoughts in the back of his mind.