Author's Note

Characters by Thomas Sanders. Credit to @wonderboy.png on Instagram for the AU this is based on/inspired by. Go check their page out if you haven't.

Notes before we get into this:

1) I'm not sure how often this will be updated, but just feel free to join the ride. If you want to yell at me (politely) for not updating feel free to do so, I guess. But I might be doing a bit more pantsering (Is that even a word? Idk, but "pantser" is.) than outlining for this. I will at least try to update on some sort of schedule, but it will really depend on school, vacations/breaks, and how much dedication I'm putting into other projects. Overall, the update schedule for this will be looser and not set in stone.

My current (hopeful) update schedule is:

Between late June, early July

and

Mid August

2) Romance isn't my main cup of tea for writing and is more serious than fluffy (most of the time). I enjoy romance, but it's not really my go to. This is more practice than anything else. A chance to get out of my comfort zone.

3) My first initial reaction to the Fander (Famder) community was that was so sweet, nice, and innocent (which it is)...but it seems you guys really like angst. But by 'you' I also mean myself so...

Happy reading, guys, gals, and non-binary pals!