interview

Imagine where your on stranger things season 2 and it already aired and you and the rest of the cast are doing interviews: the interviewer asks some questions about you and Noah's unconfirmed relationship.

Y/N POV

We were doing in an interview and talking about stranger things season 2, my character being Will's love interest named Nora, and how season 3 filming is going. (Pretend they haven't already finished and it's a few months back, I know this whole timeline isn't how it actually went) Me and Noah are also dating but haven't officially gone public with our relationship. Lots of people ship us though, we always post photos and videos of each other.

Here's a seating chart so the story line makes more sense:

Noah Millie Gaten (on like stools behind the couch)
Caleb Y/N Sadie | Finn the loner sitting on his own seat

"So how's filming going?" The interviewer asked looking at all of us.

"Good, we are excited for you guys to see what we are working on" Millie said.

"Yes this season is definitely better then season 2 so far, and that says something because season 2 was so good." Caleb said

"Everyone is excited to see it, what can you tell us about it?" The interviewer asked.

"It's definitely more different than the first 2 seasons, and Will and Nora get closer, and maybe work on some stuff together." Noah said.

"Oh yeah! Will and Nora, the power duo, everyone ships." Said the interviewer .

"Oh yes everyone on the set ships them too. We like to watch them do the scenes because they are both also really good actors and get along so well, so the scenes are so good, Will and Nora should definitely be endgame." Millie said fast with an excited tone.

"Oh yes, Y/N you joined the cast and seem to fit so perfectly, everyone loves to watch your snap and insta stories with Noah, do you guys spend a lot of time together off set?"

"Yeah we do, Noah is really cool I guess." I said emphasizing the I guess.

"I GUESS?" Noah said sitting up from his slouched lying back position.

"Yeah I guess, I don't know if you know this Noah but your boring" I said holding in the laughter.

"Omg guys just kiss and make up already" Finn mumbled trying not to laugh as well.

"Finn shut up." Sadie said almost pushing Finn off his lonely little stool he was sitting on. We all bursted out laughing at Finn almost falling.

"So there is obviously some on screen chemistry between Will and Nora, can we say the same thing about real life?" The interviewer said.

Both me and Noah looked at each other for a second or two then I caught myself and looked at Millie beside him and said. "Yes, me and Millie are very happy together." I said grabbing Millie's hand, both of us giggling.

"You guys are honestly friendship goals, you guys and Sadie recently went to Disneyland together, how was that?"

"It was really fun, we met Mickey Mouse so how could it not have been the best thing ever." Millie said

Sadie and Millie were talking about Disneyland and I had my hand behind the couch below Millie from when I grabbed her hand.

I was listening to them talking when I felt someone hold my hand, I looked back and Noah was holding my hand but watching Millie talk as if he wasn't doing anything. (the hands are out of view because their hands are behind the couch)

I giggled and looked at Caleb who was looking at us.

Once the interview was over we all went to the snack table and me and Noah's hands were locked together again.
"GUYS WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT IN MY CHRISTIAN MINECRAFT SERVER" Caleb yelled as soon as we got there referring to when he saw us holding hands behind the couch. He looked at us holding hands again and yelled "THIS IS A PG SNACK TABLE LEAVE" We all bursted out laughing.

Once the interview was up you could clearly tell me and Noah were holding hands even if it wasn't in the camera view.
Everyone immediately put it up Instagram, Twitter and all that, tagging you guys saying this was prove enough and asking you guys to confirm it already. Which you did a week after, and everyone was so happy, especially you and Noah because you could go on public dates now.

This was my first Noah Schnapp imagine and I'm honestly in love, there wasn't many imagines when I was reading them so I decided to make one. Also this is inspired by one I read but I forgot who if I find it I'll update this and say who.