paparazzi

lowercase intended <3

noah has been getting cancelled so much lately what? let my boy live. it's all for stupid reasons too.

pre established relationship.

"hey y/n!" noah jumped towards you.

"hi noah" you said as you attempted to get the brunette off of you.

"wanna go to the beach?" noah asked you.

"sure, i'll ask finn and gaten if they want to go too." you said as you got up to go ask them but noah grabbed your hand.

"no, like just us."

"like a date?" you questioned the boy in front of you.

"i mean we haven't went on one in such a long time."

"okay, you could've just said yes id never say no to a date with you"

-

you and noah headed towards the beach, you two decided to walk so you could have more time to spend together. usually you were surrounded by the rest of the cast and never got to actually talk.

"so have you seen any new netflix shows?" noah asked you.

"not any good ones, netflix has been lacking recently we should tell them to step up their game" you say and and noah chuckles. you two continued walking down the sidewalk. hand in hand and holding beach bags in the other.

you were in the midst of another random conversation when you heard a click behind you. both of you turned around and there was a taller man standing there awkwardly. he clicked his camera again.

"hello?" you asked, he just clicked his camera again. soon enough there was vans pulling up and a whole bunch of reporters and paparazzi flooded out of them.

"noah, y/n are you guys dating? did you guys break up? y/n are you dating finn? who dies in st4?" the questions continued coming. you both didn't answer any and just tried to walk away but they followed you two.

"message dacre to see if he can come and get us" you whispered to noah and he pulled out his phone. while he was doing that they were trying to get snapshots of what was on his screen, even pushing you out of the way. you ended up falling on the ground from being pushed around and people just flooded around you, you think you even felt someone step on your foot. you weren't quite sure because everything around you was a blur.

"y/n! move guys, okay i get it you want photos for your stupid articles but we're human too you can't just go pushing us around." he exclaimed as soon as he saw you on the ground. he helped you up and you limped. yep someone definitely stepped on your foot.

"are you okay" he whispered to you.

"yeah mostly, did you message dacre?" you ask and he nods. the paparazzi were still standing in front of you trying to get photos. they wouldn't quit would they.

"guys please stop, you hurt y/n, you're lucky we don't press charges." noah shouts towards them and you look over and see a car you recognize pulling up. dacre gets out and motions all of them away, they try taking more photos but ultimately fail when he ushers you two into the car, noah helping you in because of your foot.

-

"noah schnapp yells at paparazzi and threatens to press charges against them" noah reads out.

"they really only tell one side of the story don't they" you look at noah's phone. the photo they used makes it look like he's a rude person.

"you're kidding me! noah i swear you're trending on twitter every week!" millie says as she walks into the room. you both give her a questionable look.

"hashtag noah schnapp is over party is trending on twitter, yet again" she shows us her phone. you scroll through the tag.

"he's a celebrity he should get used to the paparazzi" "they're just doing their job he doesn't need to make it harder" you read some of the tweets.

"that's so stupid, they try to cancel you over everything! and they don't even know the full story" you exclaim.

"they pushed you and i'm the one getting in trouble? that doesn't make sense." noah spoke.

"maybe you should say something about it. i mean i know you usually don't but when it's something as stupid as this." millie says.

"yeah just go live or something" you agree with her.

-

"hey guys! as you might now i'm getting cancelled because there was photos posted of me being rude to the paparazzi." he spoke to the live, putting quotations with his fingers when he said rude.

"i'm here to tell you guys what actually happened. they pushed y

, she ended up on the ground and when i asked them to stop nicely, they didn't so i had to say something." he says and then just sits there and reads the comments.

"let's get #enewsisoverparty trending on twitter" "they try to cancel you but you come out on top" "people need to get a life" "whens st4 coming out" "preach" they all read

"well that's all, i'm going to end this live now. bye guys!!!" he ended the live. and sure enough #enewsisoverparty was trending on twitter in a matter of minutes.

i'm going to cry this was so bad but thanks for 20k reads i know you guys are from tiktok don't lie.