- i think i'm in love with him.

i didn't proof read but when do i.

let's get this started, you and noah do not like each other. the whole cast knew it. hell even the fans probably knew it. although you guys have tried to act civil in front of fans and in interviews. for someone reason they picked up on it? so of course as soon as st3 press came out there were many, many, youtube videos titled, "noah schnapp and y/n y/l/n hating eachother for 4 minutes straight", "y/n y/l/n and noah schnapp hate eachother, here's why" and your personal favourite, "proof y/n y/l/n and noah schnapp are actually in love."

you secretly like noah. who'd know? well your best friends, millie and sadie of course.

they picked up on the way you looked at noah when he wasn't looking at you. which led up to you confessing to them two months prior to this.

-

"why don't you just tell him you like him" millie said while sitting down on the bed in front of you.

"yeah he probably likes you too, have you never seen the classic enemies to lovers cliche every movie uses?" sadie adds in while she's sitting on a bean bag chair near the bed.

"he clearly hates me, i mean i would too, i'm so rude to him! but i don't know what else to do. every time i try to be nice, everyone looks at me weirdly!" you said while putting your phone down and getting up to go towards the door.

"i'm going to go have a shower, we won't be talking about this later" you said and walked out the door.

"caleb told me he thinks noah likes her." sadie said while getting up and grabbing the phone the girl who just exited so idiotically left behind.

"what are you doing?" millie questions the redhead.

"proving it."

-

an hour later you had just got out of the shower and were looking around for your phone.

"hey mills, have you seen my phone? i swear i left it on my bed" you asked while searching through the covers for the device.

"i haven't seen it." millie answered

you looked around the room and spotted it on the dresser. "that's weird i literally remember leaving it where i was sitting" you said and picked it up going back to the bed.

"well, maybe you grabbed something over there and placed it there."

-

it was the next day and as per usual, you and noah were pickering.

"i wish you would stop taking the last cinnamon roll every morning!" noah says getting heated because he's missed out on the cinnamon rolls every morning this past week.

"not my fault you take ten years to get ready, have one of your stupid gogo squeezes you always praise about." you sit down at the table and eat the last cinnamon roll.

-

"hey y/n come here." finn called out to you.

you came over to where he was standing and he showed you something on his phone. a band you both liked were playing in atlanta, on a day you guys had off.

"when did they announce this? i checked their tour dates and they had no atlanta shows!" you said ecstatically.

"they just announced it 10 minutes ago!"

"we have to get tickets!" you pull your phone out of your pocket and see your old messages with finn pop up, talking about this band. you were in your thoughts trying to think why that would be the first thing on your phone when finn screamed at you.