- i think i'm in love with him (pt. 3)

yet again not proof read

lowercase intended

-

"HE HAS A WHAT?" millie and sadie both yelled.

"girlfriend now shush he's literally in the room beside us and i don't think these walls are that thick." you sit infront of the two girls.

"i'm noah's bestest friend and he never told me he has a girlfriend." millie said

"well he told me he did right after he got off the phone with her." you fall back onto the bed in frustration.

"there has to be a mistake, he's in love with you and even finn of all people know it." sadie reaches over and grabs her laptop, turning it on.

"what are you doing?" you ask.

"investigating"

-

it was an hour later and sadie had yet to find anything about this mystery girlfriend. even millie joined in and tried searching everywhere.

"y/n, do you think you could somehow get his phone so we could get the number?" millie asks

"no! that's like a whole new level of stalking and a total invasion of privacy!" you answer back

"come on, just do it, don't you want to know who it is?"

"okay, how would i even get it?" you ask

"it's simple, you ask him to film a tiktok on his phone, then millie will call him over to help her reach something and you'll go on his phone and look for the number quickly" sadie finishes explaining the plan and jumps ups and makes you head out the door.

-

"hey noah, wanna make a tiktok?" you asked as you approached noah.

"yeah sure where's your phone?" he asked

"uh, i- it's dead?" you said but it came out as more of a question, you'd think since you're an actor you'd be better at this.

"okay? uh here what do you wanna do?" he passed you his phone which already had the tiktok app open.

"hey noah come here for a second i need your help with something!" millie called out to noah.

"here i'll search for a cool dance we can learn while you help her." you said and he nodded and rushed away to go help millie with something.

you quickly went off the tiktok app and searched through his messages. and you found a jessica 💞 in his contacts. you hurriedly pulled out your phone and typed out the number and sent a message to millie, that was basically the signal to let her know you got it.

you quickly put your phone away and went to go back on the tiktok app when you couldn't help but read a message that typed out, "ready to go to disney land?"

you heard noah coming and went back to the tiktok app.

"found a dance?"

-

"so they're going to disneyland together? might as well propose while you're at it noah." sadie said.

"okay now that i have her number what are we going to do?" you asked

"we're going to call her!" millie jumps up.

"WHAT?" you shout, is millie insane?

"well if they're going to disneyland together, what if noah's paying for it? she could be using him for money. what if we call her and pretend to be a news station to see if she'll give us info about noah for money?" sadie agreed to millies plan leaving you alone on the matter.