you guys watch It together

This is so random but I just rewatched it and had an idea for an imagine so. Btw it's basically the same background plot as most of the imagines, your in stranger things, and dating Noah, but here you guys are also pretty close to the It cast.

Warning: lots of time jumps because I'm lazy.

You and Noah decided to watch a movie. "Oo let's watch that movie Finns in!" You said and jumped up to get it started.

"Okay let's watch it." Noah said and went and got popcorn.

Skip to the part where they are walking in the halls at the beginning.

"OMG JACK IS SO LITTLE IN THIS LOOK IT NOAH HE LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE BOY OMG FINN WITH GLASSES OMG THEY'RE SO FETUS" (my exact reaction when I rewatched it yesterday)

"Jeez y/n calm the frick down its just- OH MY GOD DID WHERES THE BEEF JUST COME OUT OF FINNS MOUTH" Noah said and interrupted himself.

Time jump to the part where they're in that spooky house.

At this point in the movie Noah had screamed way more than you have.

"I can't believe Finn was ever this little. Look it omg JAEDEN he's so precious we need to call him sometime to see if he wants to hangout." You said while watching these kids explore the creepy house.

"Yeah we should- AHHH" Noah interrupted himself once again by screaming because a clown just came out of a coffin thing and spooked the living daylights out of him. (Honestly me)

Time jump to the ending.

"This is so cute look at baby finn omg, why can't Richie and Eddie just realize they're gay for each other and date because honestly they're endgame."

"I love them 3000" Noah said shedding a tear.

"NOAH WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THAT TO ME." You said almost about to cry.

Shoot sorry your only gonna get that reference if you've seen avengers endgame