💥Chap.5💥

Chaeyoung was really worried about Lisa, the past month, the most bizarre things seemed to happen to her bestie, most of them were innocent but some were dangerous

Chaeyoung was really worried about Lisa, the past month, the most bizarre things seemed to happen to her bestie, most of them were innocent but some were dangerous. And on top of that, Lisa was often injured in some way or another and Chaeyoung was starting to think her best friend was being paranoid and quite crazy, she said to hear this vampire speak to her, she said that she saw things, the one month older girl was really really worried.

That wasn't the Lisa she always knew.

She wanted to help her, but how?

Chaeyoung got out of her car, seeing Lisa already locking hers, as she reached her and greeted her, she immediately noticed the black eyes bags that were now almost a everyday thing, she had make up on but they were still visible for people who actually cared, she also noticed scratches on her arms even though she tried covering them with makeup, was she maybe doing that to herself to like, stop the voices and possible hallucinations she had? Chaeyoung wasn't saying her girl was insane cause Lisa has always been a little bit crazy, but she didn't seem in her mind either.

Even though, if she had to be honest, it was a couple of days that everything seemed.... Normal. Injuries apart. Maybe she was worrying about nothing, maybe she was the paranoid one?

Rosie sighed and linked arms with Lisa «Weren't you able to sleep tonight?»
She shook her head «I studied all night basically.»
The older widened her eyes «Lalisa Manoban studying? Then why are your grades so low?»
She shrugged «Ask the professors who seems to love me a lot.» she sighed «Chae, if I don't pass the year, I'm sorry. Cause I'm here, in this prestigious school without paying nothing and I seem to fail. Like, I'm really really sorry. I swear I'm trying...»
Chaeyoung smiled softly «Wanna have some extra lessons with me? At my house? I can really help you.»
Lisa pouted «I don't like being a burden. And you know it.»
She rolled her eyes «I'm gonna punch you if you don't stop saying you're a burden. You will never EVER be a burden to me. You're my best friend, you're just like a second sister, you're even better than Alice.» Chaeyoung joked on the last sentence, she smiled and chuckled
«Fine, you won.»
She cheered happily «Yayy! I won! Then after the lessons we'll go straight to my house!»
«Mansion Chae. Mansion not house. You have the wrong definition of house.»
The blonde chuckled «Fine, we'll go to my mansion, happy?»
Lisa nodded «Very.»

Lisa hated lying to Chaeyoung, but she knew she was worrying about her thinking she was some kind of psychopath. She did studied though, so it was only in part a lie. Lalisa studied about Vampires and shit like that, not school stuff related but well, small lies aren't that bad, right?

Lisa was now in her chemistry class while Chaeyoung was in science. Lisa was the last one in with professor Seo Eun Kwang wanting to analyze some marijuana cookies by burning them just for fun. She honestly didn't understood how that would have worked since she just cared about the fun part.