Chap.6

After looking for Lisa all around the school which took me a long time, I decided to look at her house, maybe she went back, surely she wasn't working, one because it was still soon and two, because she got fired from that job

I parked my car near Lisa's, now being sure she was at home, I took out the spare keys I had and entered «Lisa? Lisa! Are you home?»
A strong copper smell surrounded me, along with steps and a stern voice yelling at someone.

«You major idiot! I told you she was at her fucking limit! You and your blood thirsty ass!» the first seemed quite familiar to me but not the second one
«Use your fucking healing powers. Or something like that to don't let her die. This bitch can't die now!»

Trying to be as silent as I could I stepped towards the kitchen where the sounds came from, as I was approaching the unknown voice said «Ugh, her best friend is here from a while. Tsk another human.»
I knew there was no point in hiding so I ran into the kitchen yelling at the grotesque scene in front of me, Lisa in a small puddle of blood with two women at her sides, the scary one standing and looking down annoyed as the innocent looking one was crouched over Lisa's body. I ran towards my best friend, pushing the standing woman away making her fall as I crouched near my hopefully just blacked out friend «Lisa! Lisa! Don't you dare die on me! Or I'll kill you.»
The known woman said «She won't die, luckily I was here.»
As I looked at the girl face I recognized her «Jennie?» I've met her a couple of weeks before when I was quite drunk «W-What is happening? Why are you two here? Who are you? Who's the girl with you? What happened!?»
I was really concerned for Lisa and a dark voice from behind me said «You worthless human! How dare you push me, Lady Kim Jisoo, a pure vampire!»
I froze «V-Vampire...? Wait...» I looked at Lisa and back at the girl recognizing the face of the picture and gasped «YOU!!! OH MY GOD! LISA WAS RIGHT!!!» then I looked at Jennie seeing her hands on Lisa's belly surrounded by some green sparkling light «You're not human either!»
She shrugged «I'm an elf. So technically I am part human. And I ain't dead either so...»
I pushed her away from Lisa «Stay away from her! You devil's creatures! God is looking over this house!»
The vampire said «Oh Satan no, a fucking church girl!»
I hugged Lisa to my body, looking at her belly, that I noticed was the source of the blood, I saw the cut was closing. I scrunched my eyebrows as Jennie pushed me away, taking again Lisa under her hands, as I looked at everything confused and starting to be overwhelmed, Jennie said «Seriously, people should stop supposing that just because I'm a bloody thirst creature best friend I'm also bad. We elves are good.» she rolled her eyes and then snapped her fingers once, the blood disappearing, as she stood up and sighed then sat on the counter «Here we go. I saved her life. I can't take away all the pain though. So she will suffer but hey, at least she won't die!»
I blinked a couple of times as my brain slowly analyzed all the informations «V-Vampires... Elves... It can't be... They don't exist... They...» I got so overwhelmed that I passed out too.

---

I woke up feeling something soft underneath me, I was confused, wasn't I in Lisa's kitchen?