Chapter 2

"I have our fake ID's" Heather smiled so big I could even tell her cheeks were hurting.

"Fake ID's? Are you fucking serious? No, no way." I could feel my anxiety building up just thinking about getting caught at any moment during the night.

"You know we would be able to get in to any kind of event if you just took me to Australia  with you. It's legal to drink at 18.

"Do you think i don't know that?" Obviously I grew up there.

"Do you miss it?" She asked being all serious.

"Well yeah, of course I do. But I'm also happy here now." I sighed and tried to lighten up a bit.

"We're still using fake ID's"

"Fine, but if we get in trouble. You're the one that's going to explain to my mom why we were thrown in jail."

"You're dramatic, now finish getting ready.

I headed to the bathrooms, and slipped my purple dress on. It fit perfectly with my curves hitting the right places. It did show some cleavage, but that's what I get for wearing Heather's clothes.

I wore a little bit of make up and lightly curled my hair. I actually looked really pretty for once.

I walked back into the dorm room with my normal clothes in my hand to toss into the hamper. "Are you ready?" I asked grabbing my purse.

"Of course! It's party time!" She jumped up and down clapping her hands.

"I still think you're a kid sometimes." I laugh.

"Shush, how do I look?" She posed causing me to giggle.

She was wearing a red dress that showed so much of her cleavage and down her side's. She wore a phoney tail and had more make up on than I did. The dress stopped mid thigh.

"Like a porn star going to the red carpet, getting ready to accept her reward."

"Perfect."

We called an uber and headed down town to the most popular club there was that night. There was a long line ahead of us which made me groan.

I didn't want to be here. I just wanted to be in bed laying down reading a book with hot chocolate next to me in my warm pajamas.

But no.

The line tool a about 30 minutes until we were about to meet the bouncer. I could feel the bass of the music go through my body and I felt like everyone was staring at me. I think I was shaking a little.

"Heather." I said.

"Relax, we're up next. I'll get the ID's ready." She said digging into her purse.

We were finally at the entrance.

"ID's please." The man said with a deep voice.

I was just standing there awkwardly looking around.

"Is there a problem ma'am?" The man said acting annoyed.

"I can't seem to find them, hold on they're in here some where.

"Well I cant have you holding up the li-"

"Hey Chris they're with me." A tall, muscular man held my waist as he was coming by. My face turned a bright pink.

He was tan, and had a thicker accent than me. This man had a blonde buzz cut and was wearing mainly black. I could see the tattoos that traced on his arms.

"It seems that they have no ID's so I can't let them in." The bouncer told him.

"Well I know them and they're with me." He said again.

"Actually-" I started.

"Yeah we're with him." Heather said smiling and putting her head on his chest acting all flirty.

The bouncer finally let us in and the man was still grabbing both of our waists.

"You're welcome." He let go and faced us.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"Because both of you are hot and it was my treat. Everyone deserves a little fun every once in awhile." He smirked.

"Well thank you." Heather said batting her eyelashes at him all flirty like.

"The name is Calum, if you need anything just come find me at the bar. I'd love to give you a treat." He tells Heather then walks off.

"Okay I don't know what just happened, but I think he was flirting with me." Heather said.

"Don't get used to it." I say.

"Look at his butt." She said walking away and leaving me.

"Are you serious?" I yell.

She probably couldn't hear me over this loud music.

"For fucks sake." I groaned. I just lost her.

There are multiple bars here and it's so dark I couldn't really see anything besides the flashing lights. I'm pretty sure people were groping me too.

I just headed to the nearest bar and still couldn't find Heather or that Calum guy. I was lost in a club I didn't even want to go to. She made me go to get over my old relationship and this definitely wasn't working.

I finally sat down on the stool and just scrolled through my phone.

"Are you here alone tonight?" I heard a voice behind me. It was also a thick accent just like mine.