Chapter 4

"Truth or Dare?" Viola said smirking at me while picking up her red solo cup putting it to her red lips.

I was at another frat party Heather dragged me into once again. Apparently she made some new friends from the bar I lost her in from two weeks ago. Yes, I was yelling at her once I found out that the next morning she was passed out in some dudes car with him. She came stumbling into the room with a massive headache, but of course I forgave her.

Viola was one of Heathers new parry friends and shes been hanging out with her a lot recently. I didn't really mind at all, I was more of an introvert. What was really interesting was Viola was going out with Calum. The guy who let us in that night at the bar and ending up alone because Heather left me as she was chasing him.

I could tell she didn't really like me, but I just shrug it off and act like I'm having fun.

"Erm, truth?"

"Really? Truth again?" Viola laughs. "You haven't done a single dare this whole game."

"Yes, truth again." I ran my fingers through my hair. I could feel my anxiety worsen in seconds. I hate being put on the spot.

"Maybe she'll do a dare next round." Calum spoke putting his arm around Viola's tiny waist.

"Alright then. Are you a virgin?" She looks at me like I was just another one of her victims.

"She doesn't have to answer that." Heather replied.

"Of course she does, since she chose truth once again."

"I'll do a dare." I say.

"No, answer the question."

I just stared at them frozen. I never had sex before, Jack and I never had the chance to and I was never ready for it. I was too shy.

"Well look at that, Marie has never fucked anyone." Calum laughs.

I was turning red in the face. My instant reaction was to get up and leave, but Heather was my ride. Our dorm was across campus and I never got out enough to know where it was.

I instantly stood up from the couch and tried to make my way outside. The place was crowded I had to squeeze myself to get to the main door.

"Wait!" I heard Heather from a distance, but I kept getting away. I guess I was too focused on trying to get out of the place that I someone had bumped into me and spilled alcohol all over my red top.

"Are you fucking serious?" I was infuriated.

"I'm so sorry-"

"I don't want to hear it." I sighed and decided to head upstairs to look for a bathroom.

This house was probably 3 to 4 stories by the looks of it. I should probably head up to the last floor.

I head up the the top floor. It was mainly empty. I opened a few doors and none of them were the bathroom. I looked around and the floor was quite empty. All I heard was really loud music that was coming from downstairs. I could still feel the bass through my body.

I just chose a random door and opened it. My eyes went wide. I was confused, shocked and disgusted.

The guy from the bar that was talked to me and brought me to the front row. He was so charming and irresistible. All he could do is said one word and I'll be on my knees.

He was in bed with some girl, she was on top of him with literally no clothes on beside a thong. He was shirtless still having his pants on. When they saw me, they both had different reactions. The girl started to freak out and gathered all of her clothes and headed out. Luke was just laying there seemed relaxed. He had one hand behind his head and the other on his chest.

I ran into the bathroom and shut the door. Great no lock.

I was having the shittiest night ever.

I took off my top leaving me in my black lace bra. I turned on the faucet and ran some warm water over the shirt as I grabbed a wash cloth and started to scrub. I also rubbed off what was still on my skin. The alcohol soaked through causing my skin to be wet.

As I was almost done the door swung open with a shirtless Luke staring at me up and down. He bit his lip.

"Body piercings turn me on." He said leaning against the door frame.

He was talking about my belly button ring.

"Please get out, I'm trying to wash up."

He walks closer staring at me then started glancing at my body. I couldn't move, I just stood there and he lightly moved my hair away from my neck and shoulder. He placed his hand at the small of my back then started to trace up my back giving me goosebumps.

"W-What are yo-" I started

"Be a good girl for me."