Chapter 7

It was 4:30am.

I was still waiting for Luke to respond, but my snap said it was still delivered. I sighed.

Who would've figured? A beautiful man talking to a girl like me? He's probably just doing it to make me feel good. Or it could be possibly be a dare?

Luke is confusing, it's like he's bipolar, but he doesn't want me to know about it. Like I wasn't expecting for Luke to give me a car ride back here and after he did it was like we didn't k ow each other at all.

All of a sudden I hear the door open and the lights turn on.

"What the fuck?" I groaned. My eyes weren't use to the light.

I saw Viola and Michael carrying Heather. It looked like she wasn't able to walk.

I immediately got out of bed and ran to her and crouched down to see her face.

"Heather?" I say pushing the hair out of her face.

"What happened to her?" I asked.

"She partied a little to hard." Viola giggled dropping Heather to the ground walking out.

Michael was still standing there looking at us. He actually seemed concerned.

"You might need to probably check if she's okay. I found her like that with Viola and her friends. I just wanted to help." He explained.

"Thank you. Will you help me take her to bed?" I ask.

"Yeah sure." He smiled.

He picks up Heather and gently lays her on her back onto the untouched bed. I move the hair out of her face and take off her shoes.

"Again thank you so much." I smile.

"Not a problem." He says then starts heading towards the door.

"Hey Michael-" I started.

He looks back at me. "Yeah?"

"Why did you give Luke my Snapchat?"

"He asked for it. He says he likes you."

My stomach was filling up with butterflies. I instantly smile to myself then got back to taking care of a passed out Heather.

Michael shut the door and meets Viola in the hallways.

"What do you mean by Luke likes her?" She huffed with her hands in fists.

"Why would you care? You two broke up ages ago."

"It was last year." She scolded folding her arms onto her chest.

"Relax, we already know Luke doesn't do relationships and he's definitely not the kind of guy for her trust me."

"I don't give a shit, I don't want that bitch around him."

"Aren't you with Calum now anyways?" Michael asked.

"You know he's my rebound."

"Yeah and like 50 other guys." He laughed then walked away from her.

Viola rolled her eyes and left the building and got into the car with Michael.

Heather didn't move once when I was undressing her and laid a blanket on her. I checked her pulse a few times just to make sure she was still breathing. That's how still she was.

"My god, what did you get into this time?" I asked. I plugged her phone into the charger.

I finally turned off the light and got into bed. Then I heard my Snapchat notification go off.

LukeHemmings is typing...

From LukeHemmings

Meet me at my place tomorrow.