Chapter 5

"Erm-" I couldn't speak or do anything. I was still frozen from his gorgeous hands touching me. All I do is nod my head and close my eyes.

I honestly didn't know what he was gonna do, but I wanted him.

He leans closer to put his lips on my neck and he starts putting his hand on my waist pulling me into him. I felt something hard against me. My panties are definitely now soaked.

Luke was kissing and sucking on my neck and I let out a small moan.

"Daddy likes the sound of that." He breathed heavily then slid my bra straps off my shoulders. I didn't know how to respond, but I loved it.

I wasn't really experienced in all of this sex stuff. Like I said before, I've only been with Jack and we barley did anything sexual unless he wanted me to suck his dick, and I did a lot.

But I wasn't familiar with kinks. It was a weird concept for me. I want to learn more.

His mouth was working its way up to my earlobe and slightly bit it. He slipped his fingers into the cup of my bra and started to play with my nipple.

He's just barely touching me and I feel like I'm in heaven. I've never really experienced pleasure before and this feels great. I couldn't help, but let out another moan even though he hasn't done anything to me.

"Marie? Are you in here?" I heard Heather's voice from the bedroom door. Luckily the bathroom door was closed.

Luke was still playing with my breast while he was kissing my neck.

"Y-yeah." I said trying not to moan once again.

"Are you okay?" She asked. Heather knocked.

"You have to stop." I whispered.

Luke took his hands off of my body and stared at me with his swollen, red lips.

"Is there someone with you?" She asked knocking once again.

"Tell her to leave." Luke mumbled.

I didn't know what to do.

"No, I'm washing my shirt. Someone bumped into me and spilled alcohol on me."

"Okay, are you ready to leave?" This party is trash and my friends bailed on me."

"Erm-" I started, but Luke interrupted me.

"I'll take you home."

My heart dropped, why does he want to take me home? I don't really know him.

"You can go with out me. I'll meet you at the dorms." I say.

"Er okay..."

Then she left.

It was silent between us now, besides the water that still running from me trying to attempt to clean it.

Luke suddenly walked out of the bathroom door and grabbed a shirt from the drawer next to the bed.

"Here wear this for the time being." He handed it to me with a small smile.

"Is that your shirt or something?" I asked.

"Yeah, I live here. It's me and my mates party."

"Oh wow, okay."

"Are you going to take it or not?" He seemed annoyed now.

I slipped the overly sized shirt over my head, it looked like a dress on me.

"Why did you offer me to take me home?" I asked as we were heading out of the crowded door.

"Can I not be nice?" He raised his eyebrows.

I didn't say anything. I just followed him to his car.

Luke was a definitely a different character. He was nice and and acting all cute, then he wanted to practically devour me in the bathroom and now it seems like he's irritated.