Smoky baby

He must've panicked at the sudden confirmation because as soon as the words had left the pulpous mouth he was crouching in front of him licking every centimeter of his mouth cupping the two cheeks with a hand, the other against the wall holding himself up and trapping the redhead against the sad concrete wall by the same occasion.

"What do you think so far foxy?" He briefly paused the making out to ask.

"That you've had practice." He forced their head back into a frantic liplock.

The boy now officially nicknamed Foxy was massaging his neck and scalp with roaming hands sometimes tugging his hair or the collar of his shirt.

The branches and leaves underneath them transferred their coolness up to their overheating bodies and the wall tore through the skin of his hand.

Sweat was accumulating in the crease of his neck splattering everywhere by the pair of hands grabbing and scraping at his skin. He would definitely have blue and red scars to remembered the flame head's passion.

Heavy footsteps were coming closer the shoe soles rubbing on the asphalt along with the distinct clic of heel. Who wears heels to the park by the way?

Everything went so fast afterwards, a gush if wind blew his hair in their faces. Simultaneously the redhead panicked pushing him backwards into the cold dirt and he couldn't understand why until the girl exclaimed how the noise they made had scarred her. He wiped around and there was the blond stud he met on the elevator but the friendly face now bore nothing but wide eyes and disgust.

« So that's what you've been doing all this years without a job. » His lips formed a thin line as he spoke the accusing words.

« What I've been doing? What I've been doing! » He didn't want to admit it but his anger was slowly rising.

« Don't act all innocent Trask when you were just whoring around in the middle of a public park!- » He breathed and kept going -"or do you like to put on a show, you want to be a stripper, a freak?" He raged, his voice was starting to shake

" What's your problem dammit I'm not doing anything wrong this isn't even any of your damn business!" He felt like the words were escaping his head leaving confusion in their trail. He was trembling and shaking all over, it had been so long since he had to fight someone like that.

"Nothing wrong he says, you don't fool me I know the likes of you my father didn't do « anything wrong » but he still couldn't," he practically screamed but he was about to break apart.

"I am your father...-" he began stoically-" tell me, am I a dad?"

"Well mayb-"he started.

"No-" he cut off-" am I married?"

"..." the blond man had the bright idea to stay quiet for the next question and so the other kept going asking more and more questions his counterpart wasn't able to answer.

"Am I even in any kind of exclusif relationship?" He paused his head high but still trembling staring right back at the ice blue pair facing him.

" So now tell me, what was your name?" He suddenly realized all through their screaming match and their work elevator meeting he didn't have a name to put on the face.

"Seth."

"So listen Seth I don't owe any part of my life to anyone you have a problem with hooking up and one-night-stands your problem so don't get into my dick business unless it's to ride it understood!" He finished accepting no counter words, he walked past Seth still in his initial position looking to be in a star struck state.

Seth pulled on his shirt forcing their chests together and his breath was uncomfortably hitting his face. He really disliked breathing other people's used air from to close even if he was a huge slut for sloppy kissing.

"Don't look in the mirror, crystal's reflection suit you better: it's never perfect but it can show you all the colours of of the world"