A lil bit 'bout Alister

Name: Alister Georgedit Strongwine
Age(s): All ages (18)
Gender: Male (Looks feminine)
Species: Librarian / Winged
Weapon: Himself,

Description -
Eye Color: One silver, other brown
Skin Tone: Tan
Hair color: Dark blue, hints of green
Flaws: (Moles, scars, etc.): Scars(most from Alberich), a defined scar on the side of his wrist that spells L.O.S.E.R.
Tattoos: The Library mark / A key and dragon / tattoos of wings on back

Life -

Hometown: Countryside most likely
Current Residence: In the between
Occupation: Personal bodyguard? Gets treated more like a pet.
Coworkers: Alberich(master),

- Significant Other/Crush -
Friends: None
Acquaintances: Many, most people he knows but they don't remember him.
Rivals: Alberich, Vale, Silver?
Enemies: Alberich, Silver, Irene, Kai,
Disliked Others (species included (ex. demons)): People who mistreat him.
Guardian(s): Doesn't specifically remember them
Sibling(s): Has about 3 brothers, 2 sisters
Pet(s): A wolf always takes his side and is his only friend, the only way to get rid of the curse is a certain type of dust that only wolves can find (Alberich doesn't know this).
Personality: Crude, Kind, jokester, quiet, keeps to himself, is friendly, has issues controlling his temper, cares too much about others,

Good Traits/Habits:
Bad Traits/Habits: biting his lips, injuries himself,
Abilities: Wings?, Language,
Fears: Losing himself, being under Alberich's control forever, and no one knowing who he is. (He lives in fear for his life because if he does anything wrong then Alberich will kill him and his family. Alberich is the only one who knows who is true family is). And he fears that he'll never know who is true family is.
Likes: Wolves, Raw meat, People talking to him
Dislikes: People like Alberich, Stupid people, people who call him names(he doesn't really do anything to stop it though).

Story -
Childhood: He was forced into the library(like Kai) and was taken from his family. The Library thought he would be good for the job, but after Alberich had betrayed the library he kidnapped Alister for his own liking and made him like a Fae(Silver) and made Alister's reputation get wiped off of The Library's record. Even though Alberich stole him, Alister was practically raised by wolves.
Bio: Alister has a curse that makes it where no one ever remembers him. After 2 hours of meeting him them completely forget that he exists and who he is. Some may remember him but that's only his master Alberich and maybe some of they stronger Fae might be able to remember him (aka Silver). But Alberich knows that all magic comes with a price and one day someone will break his curse. Then people will know who he is, maybe. Because of his curse he doesn't age, or even look human. His wings were picked from his back and locked away, hidden. Alberich then found out Alister was a Librarian and his tattoo shifted into a pair of wings that moves.
Main Dream: To have people remember him, to save the world from Alberich and become a team with Irene, Kai, Vale, and Silver.
Favorite Season: Fall
Favorite Place: Anywhere away from people, his little secret castle.
Favorite (Types of) Food: Doesn't like to eat much, but raw meat.
Favorite Color: Purple