15 | My Favourite Hoodie

"hello hello!" chenle energetically called out upon donghyuck's front door opening to greet the two standing outside. renjun gave a tired smile as he entered. jaemin seemed to launch himself down the stairs and screamed when he saw renjun. "i thought you were gone!" he said, being the overdramatic person he was. that brought a smile to renjun's face. "drink the bubbletea and let's eat!" jaemin said. "yeah, let's eat please. jaemin made us wait for the two of you." jeno sighed, shaking his head.

all of a sudden, donghyuck made a loud noise that sounded like he choked on his food. "the tea! we gotta spill it." he said with a mouthful of food. "dear god, swallow it first." renjun cringed. "yeah so remember when i was texting you and i suddenly left the chat?" donghyuck asked renjun. he nodded. "we'll mark suddenly came over to us and asked to talk to me! i was like 'what the fuck okay'." renjun's eyebrows raised. "uh huh..." "anyway, we're trying to sort things out so i don't expect y'all to be rude motherfuckers anymore." donghyuck finished, licking his bowl clean. and quite literally. "oh my god, you're fucking disgusting." jeno groaned. "fuck you. my house, my rules." donghyuck gave a simple middle finger.

"oh! donghyuck!" chenle called out. jeno snorted, hearing no honourific follow the older boy's name. donghyuck shot jeno a glare. "what is it?" "i wanted to ask what happened to your mum? seems like i don't see her anymore." donghyuck went into the kitchen and placed his cutlery and bowl in the sink, choosing to shout back his answer. "she leaves the house pretty early and comes home quite late... i told her to tell her boss to let her off on time but she said it didn't work." donghyuck sighed and gave a small smile to chenle. "she's trying."

"god, you treat my little brother like he's 5." renjun gagged. "well, he looks the part." jaemin commented softly. his position next to renjun made the other hear him perfectly and cause him to burst into laughter. a smile rested on jaemin's face. "did jaemin say something? what, is he THAT funny?" jeno asked. renjun nodded, swaying back and forth, his body practically vibrating. "very funny."

the night wrapped up as usual and the five boys had a nice, calm game of uno. god knows why they picked that one. "OH JENO YOU MOTHERFUC-" "SHH!"

right...nice, calm game of uno. very calm.

soon, the boys got bored of the endless uno rounds and decided to call it a night. "goodnight! wake up early for school! i don't want to mop the floors at 5:30 in the morning thank you!" donghyuck shouted as jeno, renjun and jaemin left his room. renjun laughed in confusion. "what does he mean?" jaemin sniggered, "jeno couldn't wake up so hyuck splashed a cup of water over him. the floor and blankets were so wet. who knew one cup could hold so much water?" renjun giggled. he really hit the jackpot on his friends. "anyway, goodnight!~" jeno sang, flopping less than gracefully onto his mattress. "잘자~" jaemin said and buried himself in the blankets. renjun shivered a little. that night, it was quite cold and renjun really wasn't prepared for nightmarish weather.

renjun felt his body come to life and he shivered violently. "fuck..." he whispered to himself. the blanket he and jaemin shared wasn't enough. also because jaemin bundled himself up in most of it. he looked so peaceful and renjun couldn't bear to rip the blankets from him. so he chose to suffer in silence. the digital clock on the bedside read 3:16AM in bold red and the white, glowing moonlight filled the room. the simple t-shirt renjun had on just wasn't enough. but what other clothes did he have? he didn't even bring much. maybe he should go shopping with chenle later on in the day. he noisily shifted lower down the bed and curled himself up. he could feel the physical pain of the cold winding through him and it hurt. he couldn't even begin to try and think about anything. suddenly, he gasped quite audibly and slapped his palms against his mouth. rustling came from jaemin.

"injunnie?" came his voice, soft and tired. renjun tried his best to stay silent. "injunnie..." renjun felt jaemin's hand feel for where his body should've been. suddenly, jaemin softly gasped. he realised renjun wasn't where he was supposed to be. until he caught sight of the shivering lump somewhere further down the bed. "injun?" renjun was shaking. he couldn't say a word. "oh lord, you're freezing. what the fuck.." jaemin hurriedly wrapped renjun tightly in the blankets and went off to the cupboards, grabbing his most comfortable hoodie for renjun to use. "here, oh my god...you're shaking so violently." jaemin whispered, helping renjun wear the extra layer. renjun's shivering ceased a little. jaemin kept renjun bundled in the blanket and hugged him tightly as well. "keeping the warmth in." jaemin reasoned, even if renjun never asked for an explanation. "sleep well..." renjun did.