CHAPTER V

HOLLY:
Alessia sat next to me and looked at me eagerly.
"What's up?" I asked her after I swallowed a bite of my apple.
"Elliott and I got back together!" she almost screamed.
I spit out a piece of my apple in surprise. Gross.
"What?!??" I said " I must've heard you wrong, you and Elliott are back together?!"
She nodded excitingly.
I couldn't contain my laughter, "This is a joke right?"
Alessia looked at me with wide eyes and shook her head.
"Lissy, no. You can't let him play you again."

"But he's not playing me Hol, he said he loves me. He said he broke up with Cleo for me."

"Lissy, he's just saying a lot of crap. Please don't do this."

"But I love him and he loves me Hol. Why can't you be happy for me?"

"Because every time you mention Elliott, I remember you crying in your room after he broke up with you. You can't let him hurt you again Lissy."

Alessia had tears in her eyes, "You're just jealous. You can never be happy for me."

"Lissy, no."

"Will you let me be happy with Elliott?" she asked.
"He's just going to hurt you agin Lissy." I replied.

Then she took her lunch tray and stood up and left me. I swear, I'm not being mean. The truth is, I had a crush on Elliott before he was a player. It took me every instinct in humanity to forget him. I sighed and kept picking at my food. Then Noah came over.
"Holly, are you okay?" he asked.
"Not really Noah."
"What's wrong and where's Alessia?"
"Sh-She got back with Elliott.."
Noah's whole face lit up with surprise and a mix of anger.
"WHAT?! That f***ing asshole.."
"I know right? I kept telling her he's gonna hurt her again but she ignored me, and when she asked me to be happy for her she took her tray and left." I said with a sigh.
"We have to help her," Noah offered.
"She won't allow my help. Maybe you can?"
"I'll try my best." Noah said. "I'll talk to her in Biology."
"Great, let me know what'll happen."
Noah gave me a thumbs up and went to get his food.
Now I need to know the real reason Elliott broke up with Cleo. There are reasons such as (a) he's continuing his streak and (b) he 'loves' Alessia which is so very wrong.
The first reason is the most known but why did he go back to Alessia? She's already been ticked off his streak.
Maybe Cleo knows. I finished my salad quickly and went over to my locker. Cleo's locker is two lockers away from mine so it's easy to remember.
I pretended to get my books from my locker as I saw Cleo coming over to her locker from the corner of my eye. I shut the locker and turned over to her. She had black tears from her mascara all over her face.
"Hey Cleo," I said softly.
"Oh, hey Holly," she sniffed.
"I'm sorry about Elliott"
"Don't be. He's an asshole."
"You're right, he doesn't deserve you or your tears," I said as I wiped them off with a handkerchief.
Cleo nodded with a small smile.
"Do you have any idea why he broke up with you?"I asked slowly.

She shook her head, "None. I was over at his house and then Noah showed up and after he and Noah finished their conversation, he broke up with me."
I nodded slowly. Noah went over to Elliott's before Elliott broke up with Cleo. Maybe Noah told Elliott something. I'll need to check with him later.