Chapter three [Sally can wait]

When we woke up the next morning, Travis got dressed and I slipped on a pair of ripped jeans with a hoodie that had no design on. When the blonde twink came out of the bathroom I saw he was wearing my Sanity Falls shirt and I couldn't help but laugh. He slipped on a magenta sweatshirt and we left the building. 

As we walked along the side walk with his hand in mine, he was humming a certain melody, but I couldn't make out the words because he was mumbling. I laughed as I figured out what he was humming so I started softly, "And so Sally can wait...He knows it's too late, as we're walking on by." Travis looked at me and smiled, I put him on my back and we continued to sing together while we walked.

Travis's Point of view

Larry is so fun to be with! I started to careless and less about religion and more on the drug addict I love the more and more I was with him. I can't explain how he makes me feel, especially when he calls me a twink, a dipfuck, when he lowers my confidence and even when he tries to kill me...I still love him more than words can explain.

 When he put me down he looked at me and said "You're very light, where would you like to go Trav? Hot topic? Spencers? Clairs?" He started laughing and I blushed. "Uh...Let's go to hot topic, maybe we'll find some good band T - shirts." I smiled and took his hand as we wandered into the mall.

>Time skip< 

When Larry looked at me I laughed. He was wearing a a beany that said "I could care less" And he put it on me...What an idiot, I thought.

When we arrived back at his house it was about ten thirty at night. We decided to cuddle up and watch scary movies. It was fun really...But then he got a call...

Larry's Point of view

Huh? Who could be calling me now? I wondered....I looked at my phone, it was Sally. I ignored the call and slightly whispered, "Sally can wait." As I laid my phone down I looked over at the blonde boy...He had fallen asleep on my chest. What a coincidence that he did...It was a long day. Soon enough I fell asleep too. Damn, it's been a rough day.