Chapter two [Don't look back]

When I stood up I got a call from Travis, he was sobbing and yelling "Larry! I know this is wrong but I'm in love with you! You're my best friend and I know you probably don't feel the same but I thought it would be best if you knew!! My dad keeps yelling at me and I swear I swear to the lord I'm SICK OF THIS!!" 

I started to cry...."Travis pack your things and meet me at Addison apartments...You'll be staying with me for a while...And no you're wrong, Travis I do feel the same...In fact I just broke up with Christopher....I was hoping you'd call me and say that! ;-; Hurry up before anything bad happens dude...." I told him....And..He just cried...

"O-Okay....I'll get everything I need and rush over th-there....Bye Larry ;-;" He then hung up and I grabbed my sweatshirt rushing up to the first floor to wait for the short blonde.

Travis's Point of view

I packed my bag and put on a black hoodie that had a religious logo on it...God I've always hated this hoodie...Oh well...I grabbed my phone and the charger as I rush out the door with my father still yelling at me.

 When I reached the apartments Larry hugged me and I sobbed until I couldn't breathe. "Shh...Come on...Let's go downstairs to my room...I can get you all settled so you're at home...." he said....I nodded and followed him downstairs. He looked at me as he took my bag and set it down next to his bed, and then he hugged me again....Then we laid down on the bed. 

Larry's point of view

I looked down at him, he fell asleep faster then I thought he would. His head rested on my chest all snuggled up to me. I covered him with a blanket hoping that he'd warm up which in a matter of fact he did. Soon after the blonde boy was asleep for a while I kinda dozed off too. I guess you could say we slept together but I mean not really.