Chapter four [Gone..?]

I woke up and Travis wasn't there, I panicked. His bag, sweatshirt, everything...It was gone! What could I do? I can't find him! My heart started racing as I got up and ran all around the house. "Travis!! Travis where are you?!" I yelled as tears started rolling down my face. I haven't felt like this since my dad disappeared. Ugh...I hate this feeling!! Where could he be!? I yelled his name once more but this time I ran out of the apartment. 

Travis's Point of view

I ran as fast as I could. I knew I might not make it out alive, but if I got out quick enough my dad wouldn't find me! He was on his way to come find me. I hope Larry doesn't worry too much, I mean, I don't deserve such a guy like him. He's perfect! I wish he'd understand and see that he is! I love him so much...He has no idea.

I past the coffee shop where we had eaten the other night and stopped, "I can't believe it's all gonna be over after this...What am I doing?! Larry deserves the best but...I love him..I gotta go back!!" I yelled as tears rolled down my eyes. I started to run back, my heart beating faster and faster each second.

Larry's Point of view

  I seen the small blonde running towards me and I opened my arms, damn I didn't know the little twink could run that fast..It amazed me. He yelled my name..He was crying...And soon enough..So was I dude, you have no idea how much he means to me. "Trav...Where did you go...?" I asked, he just looked down and sighed, "I ran off because I thought it was for the best..." I was shocked...So shocked I couldn't even speak. In fact...I remember looking down at him saying, "Yo...I love you Travis...Nothing could ever change that..You only thought that because of our past...Huh?"  He then froze and looked at me, "Not at all...I just...I don't want to hurt you..." He sniffled as he said that. I didn't know what to say so I just shook my head dude...I held him and we went inside.