Prologue

I was not expecting it to end like this but it did… I never saw it coming …

I order for you to tell you my story I will have to go all the way back to when I was ten years old. I was walking around the park while my mother was getting some coffee at the café across the road. I was an intelligent child so my mother didn’t have to worry about me getting kidnap or walking off this some random man.

This was the day it happened for the first time. I was walking about when I spotted my aunt stilling on one of the benches. I was very fond of my aunt so I walked over to her to hello. When I reach her she smiled at me and hugged me. That’s when I saw it. I told my aunt but she thought I was trying to be funny and didn’t believe me. I happened again when my mom took my hand as we walked to her car to go home. I told my mother she thought I was crazy.

Ten Years Later:

“Lady it’s time to wake up.”

“I’m up just getting dressed.”  I say as I pull on my jacket and gloves.

“Morning, uncle.” I say as I walk into the kitchen to get coffee.

“Morning dear, how did you sleep?” My uncle asked as he took a sip of his coffee.

“No much I’ve been having nightmares again.”

“Same as the ones you’ve had before?” He asked walking over to me.

“Some are the same others are different.”

“I wish there was some way I could help you.” My uncle said hugging me.

“Thank you uncle but don’t worry I’m fine.” I said hugging him back.

“Oh yes there are three new remembers joining us today.”

“So why are you letting me? I have nothing to do with them.” I said sipping my coffee.

“The   Order would like you to show them the ropes.”

“What? Why me? The councilors usually do that.”

“They are busy with more important things and have asked you to please take care of them.”

“What are they busy with?” I asked putting my cup down on the counter.

“Nothing you need to worry about.” My uncle said smiling at me but I could see he was hiding something from me.”

“Ok ay I’ll show the newbie’s around.” I said as I grabbed my keys and walked out of the house.