Jongin part 2!

Your pov
*artists bows to us staffs and we too* saying each other a good job.
oh! B.t.s .
Rap monster:thank you for your hard work. Hope we work with you again*dimple smile, bow* noona.
Me:oh no.It's because you all did a good job.*smiles*hey.I'm not that old hehe
V:yeah! Hyung ! She looks young for this job
Me:hehe silly. Well then thank you for your hard work

Lastly, Exo gave a farewell.suddenly,

Exo:ok were gonna wait at the back door..oh! And thank you noona yhez!

I bowed amd smiled..

Kai was left behind and I was confused..

Kai:Hey! How have you been?
Me:oh..just fine..oh! And congrats for winning a while ago..
Kai:thanks..ah..err..yhez I really am sorry for leaving you and ..
Me:actually I don't hold grudge *chuckles* I forgive you.
Kai's pov

Kai:*hang his arm to yhez*sooo.. Best friends??

Best friends are you kidding me?? No! I want to be more than that! I just don't know how?!

Yhez:*nods*yep

Author's pov
-------3 months passed.....

Yhez recieved gifts,stuff toys & chocolates*0* ! Especially baozisss*Q*!he would always left notes,he still knows her best. One day she recieved a specially different note saying:
"Hey ! Ms.Pop cheeks! Let's meet at the xoxo's cafè. See you~" -hotchoco~^^

She smiled unknowningly and when she realized that she was smiling foolishly and she clear her throat and did her morning routine.

✉1 text message✉
From:sissy jelaine<3

Unnie! unnie! Unnie! Baekhyun!! Sehunnnnnnnn!!! Came to our house ! Well the attitude of sese was a bit quiet and cold-ish and baekhyun was what I expected talkative.... Well ! I don't know what happen and how but wow !! >< I just wow!!! Tnx love lots <3 !Take care and contact me if you have already kids with kai-oppa!
Xoxo-sissy jelly

Yhez's pov
I blushed.. Tsk! This girl is so byuntae! Aish!

📞Calling....📞

I quickly answered because I know who it is!

Me:hello? Yah!! Jeon Jelaine!!! Why would you think that I will have kids with kai?!?!? Aishh! Jinjja?!

:errr..yhez? Calm down .. So you won't have kids with me?

Me:*checks caller id*
📞OwO hot choco on calling...

I blushed and start stuttering..
Me:oh hey.... Ka--iii.. Ahm s-so w-s-ssu-pp?
Kai:oh! I'm just ahm.. Checking I you're gonna ugh.. Come to the café?
Me:Of cou-rs-e It'--s ... That... All??
Kai:well...ugh.... May... I ... Know .. If you r..eally... Don't want ... You know maybe... Ugh.. Your husband??
Me:eh??

---ends call---

That was just weird..

*XoXo's cafè*
I walk in and saw jongin well Girls surrounded at him and well It can't be avoided..He saw me looking and he smiled and waved and patted the sit across him.The fan girls sighs and full with "ughs" shooed away and I sat, looking at them walk away..

Me:did you waited here long ?
Kai:a bit ..
Me:mian..Jeongmal mian* bows head*
Kai:*chuckles*nothing to be sorry , That's what men should do, wait for their women .
Me:*flustered*
Kai:so I was wondering..ugh..It's about our friendship*looking somewhere while scratching his head*
Me:Don't you want me to be your friend right ?
Kai:no! No! No!
Me:wh-what is it ?
kai: I want to be more than best friends like I want to be yours and you'll be mine..*scratching and blushing*
Me:*blushed a bit* b-but how about your fans?? It will be difficult for us.. I'm just your production noona and you're an idol.
Kai:well, I know it will turn out great in the end because look at actors marrying non-showbiz wife..
Me:wife??
Kai:what? Of course you will be my future wife . Of course, I have my own feelings and life and they have too..so what do you say about it?
Me: I don't know ...
Kai: pls..I really love you..
Me:...
Kai:Silence means yes . Cat!
Me:hot choco ! Yaaaa-

Kai pressed his lips to mine and after the kissed He smiled at me and said "cat! I love you and I will always never forget that my best friend stole my heart".

---the end--

~*|*|*|*|~**~**~*|*|*|*|*|*~*~*~**~*

I hope you like it @Varbielle Cruz!
This half update was deleted by wattpad :( So , I'm sorry and the ending became different and some changes . I'm sorry if it's not good :(!
Hope you love it. :)