You'll be my only lady,you'll be my only man

Here it is! Mian. For not updating :3
@Jenni_maybee I hope you enjoy. ^^

---
Lay's pov
We walk hand-in-hand and stroll but I realized boys looking at her. Tsk! Keep calm.. Breath in..out..in..out.. Let's try not to make a scene.

When I keep on looking to the group of boys who whistle because of her sexyness and some boys hesitating to approached her, probably because they SEE ME HERE!!! HER SOON-TO-BE-HUSBAND :P ! Already ! XD

I was pissed looking at the group of boys, So I smiled at her and dragged her to a place.When we look inside,
I was a bit flustered and saw couple stuffs and looked at her and saw her looking with twinkling eyes and looked at me.

I nod at her while shyly smiled at her.She skipped and bought us a unicorn chibi keychains and couple shoes.she has a great taste when it comes to these ^^. After buying things for her, we pass by a cafè and we were both greeted by 2 boys , It seems they're around our age.

The guy who was blonde and quite taller than me smiled at her and held her hand and kiss. As if he was her prince and I narrowed my eyes and saw his name tag : "Zelo".

I saw her blushed , tskk!! I faked coughed then she removed her hands from him and bow her head.I catch up with her and when I was about to be a gentleman. The other guy from the door who greeted us who was also tall.

He help her sit and I faked cough again.He just glared at me coldy while he smiled at her then whisper something and leave to greet the other customer.

I sat in front of her.Showing that as if nothing happen.she gave me an apologetic smile and said"ahm.he whispered his name 'sehun' .".I just nod while smiling. We might start a fight and I don't want that and just bottled this up.

We started to order and the waiter is the same trying to flirt.When I was about to say that I'M HIS BOYFRIEND. I saw the waiter sighed and left to get our order.

I smiled at her sitting across me,I captured some pictures of her boredly scrolling through her cellphone.I saw the waiter coming at us smiling at her , I looked at his nametag "Jungkook".

He smilingly look at her while he perfectly put the food in our table and gave her a red rose.He stand there and we start to eat.I offer her my cheescake and she accepted and in exchange a chocolate parfait.
She feed me and the guy jungkook just fake cough and leave.

After leaving that place, I offer her to buy some dress she wants or clothes she wants,but as nice as she would reassured me about it.

*at the boutique*
I sat there while I look at her getting many dress amd some hats went inside the dressing room in front of me.I look at some clothes and wait for her.

-----
Your pov

I was about to go out and check lay's opinion when a salesman smiled at me , 'D.O'. Cute nickname.I just scratch my head.

I'm having a difficult time to speak his name
"ahmm..".He smiled at me and said "Agassi(young lady)! I'm Diyo that's how you pronounce*heart shaped smile* dyo imnida. What seems to be the problem agassi?".

I smiled and said "Oh ! I'm just..I thought lay was here.I'm just gonna ask about this dress.his opinion."I looked down at my body and suddenly spoke up"it's beautiful agassi.."i look at him and saw him smiling with his heart shaped lips.

I just nodded smilingly and thanked him.I saw lay and went over here.
He gave me a dimpled smile and said "hime(princess) you're so pretty!"he chirp.

D.o furrowed his brows.
D.O: Xing Xing?
Lay:xing xing?....... Soo-yah!?
D.o:hmm*nods*! Xing xing, you didn't even change a single bit.
Lay:eyyy..I said don't call me xing xing anymore, lay would be okay.
D.o:nooo! I want xing xing. Haahhaha
Lay:tsk.fine..so u work here now?
D.o:just a part time.my older brother is in jail while mom and I escaped that bastard step dad.
Lay:*sighs* I'm happy for you soo-yah!
D.o:i know. But I have to prove them that I'm gonna be a succesful author.