Unknowningly you part 2

Here it is baby blue~~~! I'm sorry for long wait!!!!!!!!!! ^^ i hope you loved it.

----

Your pov
"Laaaaaayyyyy~~~"I shouted at him and hugged him while grinning."I've missed you"I added.He chuckled and messed my hair"Silly! We just met minutes ago.~~". "So how was school ?"he added.

I sighed and just nodded with a weak smiled and answered "I'm alright.I guess..oppaaa".He sighed and started to frown"Let me guess , He didn't talked to you? Or make a move or something?!".

I nodded with a frown"Hmm..yepp..".
He sighed and mumbled some words that I don't understand and just held my hands.Okay I was a bit taken a back by that.I can feel my face heat.

Lay's pov
Its always been him ever since We both transfer schools.I mean that guy and I were both transferies at her school and UGHHH!!! I can't make a move on her, instead our friendship gets stronger but my love for her... confessing to her....is losing hope.....inch by inch......

Why does it have to be that cold looking , emotionless guy??! DRANIEM.well he's "cool" they say.. I just ughhh! I want to confess to her and tell her my feelings but ?!?!??!Ajbsdijwndidwodnfjdhciakqjdyd

Your pov
"YAHHHHH!!! LAYYYYYOPPPAAAA"I shouted in fronted of him.he was 'not-himself' as if he has his own world. Well he keeps thinking deeply?! What's wrong with him?!*sighs*It's almost been one year when we became neighboors and friends..

Friends who celebrates each others birthday..shared our sorrows and happiness..well...the truth is..

"I'm gonna leave first"Lay said and snapped me to reality and shouted a "good bye oppaa".I quickly went to my room and posted my feelings in my blog.

Me:heyy!! Just wanted to post my feels here..

"I love him but he thought I love that him,
But does he loves me? Or just gonna stay friends with me?"I posted and sighed. Of course I would expect some commenting "drama queen /dramatic much?!".

Well,Draniem just commented and I just don't know why?!?!

'1 comment'

Draniem_menaaafab:yah!Is this about me , you know.. Pretending you have a crush on me or fell in love with me?

I texted him instead.
Me:yeppp
Draniemenaa:yah! Why would you include me their into your schemes?!
Me:tch! Because your the only one I'm closed to.
Draniemenaa:Tch! I'm letting it's slide because your important to me and it equivalents that I will have 1 command to u.
Me:M-E-A-N-I-E
Draniemenaa:am not.go back to lay hyung.He might be 'jealous' hahaha!

My face heated a bit.Okay I must admit! I really love ZHANG YIXING!
Well,what's not about to fall for???!
About dragging Draniem actually he's my crush.Just ideal like that but..I really love LAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

Weeks passed after , I didn't open the topic about draniem on lay.well, Lay was back to normal,happy dimpled guy.

-------*~*~*~*

It was weekend and lay,my neighbor is planning to have a sleep over here tonight and watch movies which is actually currently happening now.HAHAHA!

Lay:I'm just gonna get some drinks.

She nods and smiled.

Your pov

I saw my phone vibrate and saw a text message from 'Draniemena'.I look at the message.

From:Draniemenaa~

Yah! Pabo! I...I fell in love with you..

--your fabulous draniem--

Suddenly, I lock my phone and looked at the tv because I heard his footsteps.I looked at the tv as if I was watching a black empty colored tv.

he was confused and just put the drinks at the table in front of us.we are currently in the living room..I just can't believe..He loves me..

he shaked my body because I became silent and I just looked at the tv and gave him a weak smile.

Him:yah?
Me:bwo?[A/N:starts playing what's happening-b1a4 XD]
Him:*sigh* problems at all mr.bestfriend?!
Me:none.why would I?
Him:*sighs*because your bright aura turned to into a sudden dark aura.Your not liked that.
Me:*sighs*I'm sorry!!!*hugs him*

In the end,We watch the movie and atlas,It was finish.

~*~*~*~*

Author's pov

Morning came , A bit light was shone that was cause by the curtains.The first to open his eyes was lay.They position was like.she was laying at the body of lay.She was like hugging a pillow.

~_~----0////0
Her----Lay

She automaticly sat up and rub her eyes , scratching her head.Lay flushed red because of the cuteness of the girl.He went to his house to get something then she saw 'Draniem' automatically, the convo open up and saw that he texted her again saying:

From:draniem
Good morning sweet candy~ I really love your smile..You always make my morning shine. :)

He can't love me, I love him as my brother only.I really love...Lay..
I just have to meet him. She thought.

To:Draniem
I have to talk to you privately about that.Let's meet at the cafè across the street.

He texted her an okay and she bathed and fixed myself.
-------
Your pov

I'am here now in the cafè and saw a man with a boquet of blue roses covered in his face.My favourite...
What ,I dont recognize him because of the roses and sat across me.

Me:Draniem?
Him:...
Me:Yah! Why wouldn't show your face?!*trying to shoved the boquet*
Him:*erm**erm* why did you call me here?
Me:that's weird..your voice hm.. Anyway, I came by to say that.... you should not love...me...
Him:why?
Me:because I love lay.
Him:but were just mutual.
Me:what?!?! Are you gay or bisexual?
Him:no because*gives to you the boquet*I LOVE YOU TOO
Me:whaaaaattttt?!?!?LAYYYY?!?!?*blushes , realizing she confessed already*but I called for draniem not you.
Him:*sighs*but we are one.
Me:what?!?!?!?
Him:I paid some of my close friend to pretend to be draniem and cellphone of draniem is mine too and I just text my close friend when you'd meet with him and here he comes.
Close friend:mian noona. Meinard-imnida..mian.Jeongmal joseonghamnida.Hyung here is you know the shy type guy.*bows head*
Me:*gaped*oh.It's okay saeng...
Meinard:Oh!I'm sorry noona & hyung..have to go get MY yeoja trina. Byee..mian again.

When meinard left,Lay started smiling at me and gave me candy pillow.
Now what's with this now?

I look at the back and it reads 'will you be my special girl?'

I smiled at him and hugged him"I appreciate what you did back there, your so smart hahaha I love you and my answer is yes".

Lay hugged you tightly and said "I love you too & you can choose between me & draniem".

I laughed and said "both!".
We both laughed and he started to dragged me to places and it started our date as a couple and still he'll be my best special friend ever!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~*~*
See? Told ya~ I'd make a twist for ya~! Hahahaha XD hope you love it!
Mian! If you wait long!

Byeeeeeee~~~ see you in my next update!