My only lady

Heyy!!!! @Jenni_maybee thanks for requesting ^^ ! I hope you loved it and sorry for the looooooooong waittttttt!!!! >< But here it is! :)

~*~*
your pov
7 am! Wahhh!! It is a very nice morning! I yawned and want to lay down on my bed but my mind doesn't approved..I do my usual routine and tie a messy bun. *sigh* I can do this! Fighting!

After cleaning my apartment..

Time check:12:30 pm

Lay's pov
"Manager-nim,Can I work today a half day?"I said.She glared at me and said "hmm..why ?". I look at the ground and said "I have to do something".
She furrowed her eyes "what is that something?".I looked at her and said "well... i have to spend sometime with her.I promised her".
She glared at me"no. you will not go".
I looked at her as if I'm gonna melt her" but noona!! I thought we talked about this-
She glared at me again"I said If we are at work, I'm not noona your older sister.I'm your manager here and you will not go and that's final".

I bowed and went out. Xiumin went to me and asked worriedly"bro..What is her answer?".
I shaked my head and said"But I have a plan."

I wiped the tables and bow while smiling to the costumer. I checked if there are customers.None..okay this is the right time. I went to xiumin quietly and said"mian. But.. Here goes nothing..*remove my tie*". He looked at me confused and just said "good luck?".

Author's pov
After removing the tie, He did not notice his appearance and sneakily went out the café.Lay called her jagiya.

Your pov
Wahahaha Fan girling Mode is on ! I'm now watching kbs world's music bank *Q*.

"Ringing~~~[vibrated]"
My phone was ringing,I quickly answer it without looking at the caller id.
Me:yes?*Q*
Caller:hey! Jagiiiiii!!
Me:y-yeobo?
Caller:eung..yeobo is here at Xoxo's cafè..pls. Come here
Me:o-ok?!

-end call-

I look at the caller id..
-/unknown number/-
I looked at the phone confused.Well, I know it wasn't Lay.I know my yeobo.He's at work.Well I have to check who was it.I started to shower and comb my hair,I wear a heart tee shirt and pants. I went out to found Xoxo's cafè..well,I was curious.

*xoxo's cafè*
I looked around and saw Kris(?) drinking his cola.I went to him and sat down beside him.
Me:hey! Kris oppa!!
Kris:hi*hugs you*
Me:oh! Hm..?? Oppa ..
Kris:It's just *sighs* never mind..
Me:oppa..you're acting weird..what is it?*was about to face him but he tightened the hug*.oppa..something is bothering you right?
Kris:actually-

"So lucky to be your love~ Iam hmmm~~"
Me:kris..ahm..I'm gonna answer this first..may I?
Kris nods and releases me..

I looked at the caller id.
I answered"oh!yeobo! Wae?".
Lay:jagiii!!!are you at home?
Me:yep..but now , I have short chitchat..I'll be home now..where are you?
Lay:I'm about to go at your house..
Me:oh okay! I'll meet you later..yep I love you too..

Kris:ya! You haven't introduce to me your boyfriend..
Me:maybe next time..I'll go first oppa and say"hi" for me to our mother..*smiles , waves*

I ran to my house and sat at the table."ding dong~".I think it's lay.
I looked at the hole in the door .It's lay.I opened the door and saw a panting lay. I looked at him shocked and I can feel my face hot,wanna know why? He looks so hot and sexy. his sweat dripping from his face and his polo were the 2 buttons at beggining are unbuttoned..okay! Just relax! I'm not byuntae!! His just still handsome , he doesn't look like any haggard! Hahahaha!! Okay moving on!

Me:y-yeobo..What happe-n?...have you been chased or something?
Lay:no..I'm just excited to see you.*dimple smile*
Me:aww~~yah! Go and showered first.
Lay came in and I watch some tv then I forgot my favorite watch , he gave in our room.I knocked and said "yeobo?".No one was answering and I came in and saw that the comfort room was lit up & I heard the water sprinkling. I quickly got my watch and get another pair of clothes and heard the door open and I quickly close the door and went to another comfort room and changed.I went to the living room and saw lay wearing casually.
Lay:kaja!
Me:Where to?
Lay:Let's have a date!
Me:eh?? But you have work?!
Lay:no, I ...ahm..that's no problem!
Me:hmm..ok*smiled*I'm really looking forward to it!

Author's pov
Lay held your hand and you both went out.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

@jenni_maybee:I'll make a part two for this ! ^^ ! I felt that I think It's too looooonggg!!! I'm sorry for waiting and I'll promise to update the part two as soon as possible :) !

I hope you like the part one :( ! Pls. Do comment :)) i have to know if I have to complete this.I can edit it to complete or another part? :) well then say your truthful comment :)