Chen

*bzzt**bzzt*
14 new messages!
You:D_____O?!
13-chen
1-for

From:for^_^
Ya~ ever, aren't u going to school today?! AGAIN?! U always dont attend the 1st day of school, waeyo~~??T-T What just happen to u?!pls. Txt me bck bogoshippoyo~saranghae~~<3

From:chen
1-ya~
2-chingu~
3-u should go to school!
4-what happen?
5-is there something bothering u?
6-if yes then keep it and go to school.
7.just kiddin~ i'll go there later after class! I shall cheer u up or make u go to school.
8-bogoshipoyo~~(you:>_< oh my!chen real-)
9-...chingu!^^(you:kdot -///- too much assuming i guess?!)
10-can't wait to see u later ! (>//<)
11-it's first day of class and there were 2 new students, 1 boy and 1 girl! She's so hot~~~ *O*(you:-___- hate u chen, die die! I hate u TT__TT no no no~ i take that bck don't die , i- i- .. Nvm -__-)
12-ya~ u wake? It's first day so it means half day ! Ohorat~~ XD! I'll be there @ 12pm , we'll have lunch together ;3 (~_~ oh my need to be ready)
13-i'll be there in a minute~~

You panickly go to your room and accidentally hurt your toes and wince but u just hurriedly shower and pick simple clothes,simple shirt and jeans.
*ding dong~~~*

U:comin~~
*opens door*
Chen:yo~^^ wait D_O?! Am i in a wrong house?
U:huh ?! Ya~ chen! Dont fool me pabo~
Chen:eh? But is that really u?! I haven't seen u since our vacation!D__O
U:ya~ it's me pabo! Are we going out to eat?!i haven't cook anything yet!
Chen:tadaa~~*puts take out at the table*
You put ur phone at the table and get spoons and plates!
*bzzt**bzzt*
Chen saw it vibrate and he curiously look at the message , unlocking it!

From:For^_^
Ya~ ever-ssi, i'll go there arasso?! And also im not changing are callsign because we will be for-ever haha xD u get it ryt?! So yea~ bye i ment see ya~ :D mwah:** love ya:* ;3 !

Chen:--------> D_____O?!*he puts down the phone in the original place and go bck to his seat with a broken heart*
You:chen-ah, here's yours and this are min-
Chen:aaaahhh~ apaso~~apayo~*while holding at his arm*ouch it hurts!
You:eh?gwennchannayo~?! How did this happen?!
Chen:*oh my ! How do i answer this?!*
You:D////O????!
Chen:D////O!!!!
Chen was hugging u.
You:eh? Chen-ah , i think ur the one who have a problem not me XD !
Chen:yea~ i think. T.T
You:eh?!jinjjaro?!*sits beside chen*
Chen:*nods while pouting and puts his head on your shoulder*
You:*breath in, out~ ok whoo u can do this ! ^^* s-so chen wh-what is it?! *while putting rice and food on his plate that he likes*'aish stuttering*
Chen:*sighs* this girl!*sigh* i love her and yet i can't confess to her bcoz i think he has a boyfriend
You:*you want to cry but trying to not let it out,he l----likes someone else,pabo me , still hoping that one day he'll like me too.*tough eh..*
Oh...hehe :( !
Chen:and do u know who is she?!*stares at you*
You:eh?no, wh-who is-
*ding dong~~~*
You look at the door and said : comin'
But suddenly chen backhugs you,
Chen:n-no do-dont ! I- i ...
You:but it might be For an-
*ding dong~~~*
Chen suddenly turns you around and kisses ur lips passionately.
Chen:i love you, okay?! You're the girl , i wanted to confess to.
You:D////O*speechless*
*dingdong~~~~*
Chen:w-wae?? Ur go-going to re-reject the*looks at the door and then at you* al-almighty t-trol-
You:*pecks his lips* D///O! I-I lo-love y-you too *hugs him then was about to open the door*
Chen:eh?! But..*goes to u and put his arm around ur neck to be closer to him*
You:y-ya! W-wae?!
Chen:just watch! *evil grin*
*opens door*
For:D______O?!
Chen:*closes his eyes as he was proud*
She's mine now so--*suddenly look at the person in front of him*
Chen:FOR IS A GIRL?!?!?!
For:ahm,yea~b-but how d-did u know a-are cal-lsign??
You:h-how?! Did u??! Ugh! CHEN!!!!
Chen:sorri ok!sorry *arms raises as surrender*
You:*let For in*
For:ahm, actually my name is do nikkie!*smiles and tries to shake hands with chen*
Chen:*shakes hand while scratching his head*im kim jongdae, u can call me chen,nice to meet u nikkie
Nikkie:u too !*smiles and lets go*so,ahm EVER i brought u some topics,assignments,and outlines so, *looks at watch* i think i better go~ annyeong~~
You:Thank u for everything nikkie~
Love ya~
Nikkie:*chuckled*love ya too~ see you tomorrow.*closes door*
Chen:aisssshhh! Pabo ! Pabo*hitting his head*
You:*chuckled* jealous?! Eh?! Thats what u get for looking at my privacy*mehrong*
Chen:am not*pouts,kisses ur lips*so ur my officially girlfriend?!
You:am not!
Chen:w-wae?!!!!*pouts*
You:dont want to !
Chen:ya~please:3
You:im just kiddin' of course yes!!
Chen:yey!! You make me the happiest man alive *smiles brightly*i love you very much~~~~*kisses ur lips passionately*
You:>////////< ! Ya! Kissing maniac !
Chen: haha XD so cute~~ have to do this often*kisses ur lips again*
You:thats too much
Chen: haha ok ok i'll stop..
You: :))))
Chen:for now >:D
You: ya~~~
Chen:haha XD

-/the end\-
Hope u like it ! First pop in to my mind imagine lol XD is it that long?! XD mian :3 ! Love ya all~ i love to see ur comments~~~ kamsa~~~ :"3
I'll appriciate it :* ! I really want to see if it's good or not ^_^ !