Mission 5: Y/n Vs The Juggernaut

Last time on The Devil's Past

As the future team STRQ ran off, As they ran off, the Juggernaut watches them leave, almost making sure that there wasn't anything in its way against y/n. When it and y/n saw they were out of sight, the two face each other.

"So, you can evolve, huh big guy?" Y/n cracks his knuckles.

The Juggernaut got into a fighting position as y/n pulls out his pistols. "If that's true, then let's see what's your final stage is, shall we?" Y/n began to spin his pistols in his hands as he walks up to the Grimm.

"Let's rock, baby!"

"Let's rock, baby!"

Now
(Play music at top)

The Juggernaut leaps at y/n to smash him with its fists, but he jumps back in time as the Juggernaut missed, creating a small crater in the ground. Y/n began shooting the Grimm but as each bullet made contact with the Juggernaut's skin, the Grimm somehow absorbs them into itself.

"???" Y/n lifts an eyebrow upon seeing the absorption. Once y/n lands, he couldn't help but grin as the Juggernaut turns to him. "That's a nice trick ya got there!" He says as he pulls out his sword. "But lets see how you can do against a sword!"

The Juggernaut runs at y/n as the latter does the same.

Meanwhile

Raven sliced a Beowulf in two. She spins around and sliced another Grimm's head off before sheathing her sword. After finishing off a pack of Grimm. She turns around to face her teammates.

"That's all of them. Hurry up you two." She demands Qrow and Summer.

The two nod as they were holding a bleeding Tai over their shoulders. The two ran ahead of Raven as she looks back to where y/n and the Juggernaut are currently fighting.

"Don't die, y/n." She mumbles before she ran after her group.

Back to the fight

Y/n slides back as his sword went flying into the forest. He looks back to his sword and saw it disappear deep into the forest.

"Good thing that was a replica." He mutters. "Dad would've probably been pissed if I-." His sentence was cut off as he was punched in the face.

Y/n didn't have time to recover as the Juggernaut combo punches y/n. After the fifth punch, he managed to grab the Grimm's fist in his own.

"You sure pack quiet a punch." He says, seeing the Grimm confused made him grin before head butting it. "But unfortunately for you..." He continues as the Grimm stumbles back.