Mission 4: A Challenger

No one's POV

Raven lands on a tree branch before jumping down. When she lands, she uses her semblance to open a portal to Qrow. She walks in and was standing behind her brother, seeing him just finished off a group of Beowolves. Qrow rests his sword on his shoulder and turns to face his sister.

"Sup?" Qrow greets.

"Let's go." Raven orders. She began to head north, not even acknowledging her brother, who just sighs before he follows her.

After a bit of an awkward silence, Qrow decided to break it. "So, what's got you in a bad mood?"

"What?" Raven asks in confusion.

"You've been acting pissed off most of the morning...more than usual." Raven gave him an annoyed look, to which he ignores. "What's up?"

Raven took a moment to think of an answer. She struggles to get an answer out, so she lets out a frustrated sigh before answering. "I'm sorry...it's just that I don't want to be here... Seeing these people acting happy and all that annoys me..."

"Seriously? Is that what made you in a bad mood?"

Raven just shrugs in response. The two kept walking in silence for a bit before they heard the sound of fighting. Becoming curious, the two decided to check it out. They ran to the source and found Tai and Summer fighting a group of Beowolves. Qrow went to assist them as Raven stayed behind.

Qrow pulls out his sword from his back. He leaps in the air and slices a Beowolf in half. Tai punches a different one in the stomach multiple times before kicking it away to Summer, who uses her scythe to decapitate the Grimm.

Qrow transforms his sword into a gun and shot two more Grimm in the head, killing them

Qrow transforms his sword into a gun and shot two more Grimm in the head, killing them. Summer dashes to the last Grimm and swung her weapon horizontally, slicing off an arm. She then uses slices off the other arm before cutting off the head. After they were done fighting, the four group up as they all, except for Raven, put their weapons away.

"Hey you two!" Tai greets cheerfully.

"Hey." Qrow replies. "Have you two found where the relics are?"

"I saw it was north of here." Summer comments. "If we head that way, I think we'll get to them in a few minutes."

Qrow nods, liking the idea. "Sounds like a plan to me."

"Alright!" Tai shouts. "Lead the way Summer."

Summer nods before doing just that. Tai followed her, leaving the twins behind. Qrow looks at Raven as she doesn't look too happy about being lead by some girl.