WTHW 13

WTHW 13 (UN-EDITED)

COLE'S POV:

"The final ten names are:

Alexander Sullivan

Brittany Rodgers

Fred Lankans

Chelsea Dominic

Erickson page

Penelope Henderson

Colton Evans

Veronica James

Elton Smith

And last but not least,

Zola Kingston

Coach Bradford concluded.

We had been playing doge ball for the past hour and it has honestly been more eventful than I expected. The twist Coach Bradford added of making the girls go against the boys is what really made today's exercise that more interesting.

So far, the girls weren't doing so well but they also weren't doing so badly either. It was clearly obvious from the start that the guys were going to trash the girls but you know females, they never back down until when proven wrong.

The funniest part for me was when Clark (aka my humble grumpy friend) directly aimed a dodge ball at one of the cheerleader's heads that was among his group to play. The result wasn't pretty and Coach Bradford took Clark out of the game for the rough action. I honestly didn't get why she was so upset with Clark because she already stated that we shouldn't go easy on anyone, even though what Clark did was uncalled for.

"Oh what's new, Zoe's in your group" Cody said from beside me. He was meant to be standing at the other end of the gymn were students that had finished their dodge ball exercise where, but he just as always wanted to disturb me.

"I'll make sure to aim at her head" Eric chuckled.

I ignored them and proceeded to the center of the court where the rest of the players were already filing out. Eric immediately followed after, seeing as he was the only male left standing where I had left him.

"You know the drill, take your positions. Boys on the left, girls on the right." Coach Bradford said in her usual authoritative tone. We all took our positions. I was expecting to see Veronica in front of me according to the pairing in the list but instead Chelsea was there. She winked at me and I lifted an eyebrow at her in question.

"Coach Bradford won't notice, just play along handsome." Chelsea whispered and if not I could read lips; I wouldn't have been able to hear anything she had said.

I shook my head at her, laughing.

"What's the point of this?" I asked but before I could get a response, Coach Bradford's voice cut in.

"Miss Dominic why are you in Miss James place?"

"Sorry Coach Bradford, I thought I was with Cole" Chelsea answered cautiously and I could see her already trembling.

Honestly, I didn't get why some females liked to put themselves in difficult situations.

"Oh I guess it so happens that it's also a coincidence that Miss James thought she was paired with Mr. Lankans too right?" Coach Bradford said, staring Chelsea down.

"I guess so?"

"Get back to your position Miss Dominic before I do something you'll seriously regret." Coach Bradford said and before Chelsea had even taken a step, Veronica my original partner had already fled from where she stood.