Chapter 1 : Parodise island

Somewhere out in the middle of the ocean, a young Son Goku was riding on flying nimbus in the sky just above the blue waters.
"Hm. I'm bored. The world is saved or whatever, but nothing else exciting going on. I kinda wished I'd find a place to eat, make friends, and maybe even venture !"
As he sat with his legs crossed on the flying nimbus, he through about somewhere to find a strong opponent.
"Hey, whats this place ?"
Goku looked towards the horizon to see a Strange island civilization he'd never seen before, at least anything like the big city.
It remained him of that Atlantis place he'd heard about, but it was on an island not in the water.
"This place looks nice, and it looks like it might have great people, or even warriors !"
The flying nimbus closing in on the island, as he then hops off and lands on one of the trees sliding down onto the grass outside of themyscira. A young girl about 12 years of age skipped across the paths, passing by her fellow women Amazonian people, looking for a snack, as she ventured out after she got bored of watching the Amazonian warriors train and fight with sword. The girl then finds a bite to eat, and sits down on the sidewalk, and chows down, suddenly she spots a strange moving yellow cloud in the sky at the corner of her eye, it seemed like a regular cloud in the sky, only it was yellow and moving in a alarming speed across the sky, her curiosity grew as she stepped out after devouring her meal, and then chasing it in the direction it was going, until she looked over the walls, to see a small figure then jump from it landing in the trees. She became suspicious and more curious, so she immediately jumped over the walls and decided to check out the thing she discovered. As she creeped through the trees and bushes, she then flew up into the taller trees, to look up at what was literally what she had pictured in the sky, a floating big yellow cloud like object, that seemed to be parked like vehicle, until it then flew off again, blowing wind in her face and hair, until she heard the sound of what seemed to be an animal eating in one of the trees. Her eyes widen in confusion, as she then crawls down from the higher branches inside the tree, then looked down to see a monkeys tail swaying under a bigger branch, the upper part to what it belonged to was covered by leaves, the girl assumed that it just be one of those mammal creatures outside the kingdom. She then crawled closer, and moved the leaves from her sight, and to her surprise, it was another being like her. Only much much different. It was a boy ? He wore a set of what could be described as fighting clothing, Orange with a red pole on his back, and he had black hair with spikes pointing in both directions, and he seems to be her age.

Goku was sitting in tree eating an apple, till he heard leaves in the tree rustle, then he turned around to see a girl. She wore a white rob dress with a skirt, a part of sandals, and golden brackets on her wrists. She had long silky black hair, and beautiful blue eyes, and blushing cheeks. Goku and the girl both screamed in shock and fear, as they both fall backwards out of the tree and on the ground, falling both on their backs. The girl apparently screamed so loud that it could be heard from her kingdom. Her mother, leader of the amazons, Hippolyta most likely did, since she was close by. They both then jumped facing each other.
"Hey...did I scare you ?"
The girl didn't answer, she was both frightened but rather more curious.
"N-no.."
"Hey it's okay ! I won't hurt you."
Said Goku in reassurance, she became less frightened, and then stood straight again, and walked over towards the strange girl.
"Hey...are you a boy ?"
She asked in curiosity, as she had never before seen or encountered a boy before, due to her people and mothers' sexist rules about male humans.
"Uh, yeah. Are you a girl?...you look like one."
Said Goku
"....Huh?..."
they were both very awkward and in a struggle for words in their first encounter, as they were unsure of there selves and had so many questions.
"Yes. I am a girl. I am Diana. Daughter of Hippolyta of Themyscira."
The little girl named Diana stayed introducing herself.
"Diana ? That's a nice name !"
Replied Goku
"Thank you."
Diana expected her first encounter with a boy to be difficult abs violent like her mother had always predicted and told her about. But it would seem she's getting to know a boy and even have a civilized chat.
"So, what's your name ?"
Asked Diana
"Oh yeah, my names Goku ! Nice to meet you ! Guess I don't have to check for balls to know that your a girl."
".....balls?...."
said Diana
"I wanna ask you where you came from ? Also did you come from that floating yellow cloud?"
She pointed off into the sky
"Oh yeah, that's my flying nimbus ! I go for a ride with him across the world and go on all sorts of adventures ! Even when I saved the world from evil and saved my friends."
Said Goku
"Wait, You've saved the world?"
Asked Diana
Goku then sat down at the edge of the grassy cliff
"Yeah ! I've stopped the world from being taken over by baddies like an emperor, and a demon king !"
Diana was now intrigued, and she didn't know why, but she wanted to know more about this boy. Diana then decided to sit beside him.
"Goku ? Could you tell me more about you ? I wanna know more about boys ! And what's it like out there seeing the world ?"
"It's pretty amazing, getting to know new friends, become stronger, fight other warriors, and even battle to save the world when I need to. Also, what do you mean ? Have you never left home ? And have you ever seen a boy before ?"
Asked Goku
"Well....not necessarily. And well, no, I've never actually seen a boy before."
Said Diana
"Well, I haven't seen a girl very often, but my grandpa told me that when I do see one, I gotta be as nice as possible."
Said Goku
"Your grandfather told you that ? But...I kind of thought all men were said to be very violent and selfish...."
"Where'd you hear that Diana ? Can't anybody be selfish and or violent ? Like most bad people in the world ?"
Asked Goku
"Well...yes. My peoples are all women, they think they are all superior, and my mother is the leader. I assume it's because their warriors, like me, but I'm a goddess."
Diana had realized everything she'd been told was a lie. The Amazonians claimed that all men were selfish and violent, when they themselves committed violent and selfish twisted logic by killing men after having intercourse with them before marriage. Though the only way to reproduce, is to sneak upon ships naked, and impregnate themselves after intercourse with men, then they'd kill them.
"Wait, you are a goddess !? That's awesome ! I'm a fighter too !"
Said Goku
"You are ? Well I figured since you say you've saved the world, and that costume is a dead giveaway."
Said Diana
"Say, wanna be friends ? And maybe have a spar ?"
Goku asked in excitement, taken a back and surprised Diana stood up
"You want to...train ? And be friends ?"
Asked Diana
"Yeah what do ya say ?"
Asked Goku
"Yeah, I don't have very friends."
Diana giggled in flattery as she and her new Goku began to know one another a lot more, telling each other their stories, then leading to where they are now, and their interactions with one another are adorable. Then all of a sudden the Amazonian women surrounded them, they all held swords in hand and armor on
"...so, are these your people, Diana ?"
Asked Goku
"Y-yes. Get behind me !"
Diana stepped in front of Goku turning her back to them
"Why ?"
Asked Goku
"Diana prince ! What are you doing out here?-"
Diana's mother Hippolyta gasped, spitting the young boy behind her daughter