Chapter 2 : The Amazons

"Diana ! How dare you negotiate with a male ! Didn't you listen to my warnings !?"
Hippolyta stepped in front of her with a disappointed and displeased expression
"No mother ! Leave him alone ! He's only a child like me !"
Diana then raised her arms up in front of Goku
"What ? He is a male, Diana ! They are violent!-"
"Man or woman, it's doesn't matter mother ! We ourselves are committing violence by sexist acts towards men ! And he is my friend !"
The young Diana yelled with her eyes locked on her mother's
"What ?"
The Amazonian women all gasp in union
"Diana, how dare you ! Have you gone mad ?"
Said Hippolyta
"No mother, it's not that ! I promise, this boy is friendly ! He even told me he is a hero in his homeland ! He even saved the world twice from The evil emperor Pilaf and the demon king Piccolo !"
Diana tried to defend her new friend to her mother, as Goku stood silently behind her with that oblivious look he always had on his face when in situations like this, but he knew what was going on.
"What?..demon king Piccolo?..emperor Pilaf??.."
Hippolyta questioned with a scowl
"Yes mother ! If men truly are as bad as you claim then why would a boy like him be so nice and tell me about himself ?"
Hippolyta glared at the boy behind her daughter, as she then took a step closer glaring down at him
"Tell me boy, is all of this information you have shared with my daughter true ? Speak now."
Hippolyta demanded

"Uh..yeah, I really did defeat a evil emperor before, as well as the demon king Piccolo, I sent a single flying punch right through his chest. I think he also blew up."
Said Goku then raising his right fist to her
"Really ? Then I'm sure you wouldn't mind proving how a such young boy like yourself could engage in deadly combat ?"
Asked Hippolyta
"Uh....okay ?"
Goku then turned his head, looking for something to use, then he noticed the massive boulder rock in the ground.
Goku then got serious, got into a stance, and he tightened both his fists, and began to power up.
He gritted his teeth as he then raised his feet, and he lunged forward before any of the women could blink twice, and sent his fist flying towards the boulder and punching a hole right through in the same way he killed King Piccolo.
Hippolyta, the Amazonian women, and Diana all looked in utter shock.
Goku then touched down on the ground behind the boulder, but then walked passed
"See ?"
"Goku !"
Diana came over
"You went right through that boulder ! Are you okay ?"
She asked
"I'm fine."
Said Goku
"Impossible...How did he?..."
asked one of the Amazonian women
"And...this is what took down a real DEMON king !?"
Asked another
Hippolyta, slightly terrified but also impressed, reluctantly agreed to her daughters command.
"Okay Diana. I'll allow this boy to be here. But you must keep him in your sights at all times, and keep him out of trouble, but if so much of a slip up, and I'll be sure he stays off this island permanently. Do I make myself clear ?"
She asked
"Yes mother."
Diana nodded
"Well then, come along 'Goku'. Wherever you came from, you'd better get used to being here, because this is your new home, as long as your under my daughters wing."
Said Hippolyta, as she and the Amazonians marched back home with contempt, while glaring at Goku.
Diana then took Goku's hand
"Come on !"
She then ran behind while gripping his hand in hers.
"So wait...your all girls?.."