Larry Stylinson #1

HARRY'S POV  

I had just gotten home from Liam's flat. Niall, and Zayn were there also, but Lou was sick. He had been for the past few days. He wouldn't let anyone in his room, except for Liam. And that was very aggravating and rude. I was planning on confronting him tonight.  I threw my keys in the counter, and walked up the stairs, two by two. Until I got to Lou bed room. I stopped and knocked on the door. 

-"Li?" I heard him ask. 

-"why would it be Liam, in our flat? Just let me in Lou." I pleaded. 

-"I just want to be alone now Haz, I don't feel good, and I don't want to get you sick." he said. At that point I was raging mad. Why did he let Liam in and not me?!? What did I do to deserve the silent treatment?!? Why was he being like this?!? I got so angry, that I just barged into his room. 

-"WHY ARE YOU LETTING LIAM IN AND NOT ME, LOU?!? WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME?!?"I yelled furiously.

- " WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU?!?" But I stopped there, with Louis' sobs breaking the tension.  -"Lou, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell," I said sitting next to him on the bed. 

-"it's just that, I don-" but I got cut off by salty, tear covers lips on mine. 

                                                                       LOU'S POV

I don't know what I was doing! Why was I kissing him?!? Why did I choose now to prove to him how I feel? Ughhh! Why was I so stupid.   I pulled away when I realized that he wasn't kissing me back. I then, stormed out of the room, into the hall bathroom. 

                                                                        HARRY'S POV

I sat there, in shock. My best friend had just kissed me! He kissed me! Why had I not pulled away?!? This was too confusing. I looked around to try to take in what had just happened. I turn to look on the bed in on and I saw Louis's laptop. I turn it off sleep, and see he was reading a Larry stylinson fanfic. I started reading. And believe me. It was DIRTY. I needed time to think about things. Then, and Idea popped into my head.

                                                                         LOUS POV

I decided to take a shower because I was drenched in sweat.                             

                                                                                      •*•*•*•*•

I got out of the shower, fatigued out. I hadn't been getting sleep lately so I took a sleeping pill. I got into my pjs and went to bed, right before sleep had caught me, I realized Harry wasn't home. But I was too tired, and sleep took me away. HARRY'S POV I walked up the path to Liam's flat. Niall, and Zayn were still there too. I walked into the door, knowing Liam keeps it unlocked when he is home. I went into the living room to see Niall, and Zayn curled up next to each other sleeping. I snapped a picture. That's for twitter.  I found Liam in the kitchen making toast. 

-"hey, Liam, I have something to tell you."  I said. 

-"oh! Hey Haz! I didn't know you were back! Yeah shure, tell me. "  he said with a grin.

-"wellll, when I got home, Lou told me how I felt. Was that why he didn't want to be near me?" I asked, knowing completely that Liam thought  Lou had told me he loved me. I was tricking Liam.  -"oh, I didn't know he was going to tell you tonight. How did it go? How do you feel about him?" Liam answered. 

-"umm, I've gotta go." I said to Liam. I walked out the door, and sped home.                             

                                                                                 •*•*•*•*• 

I got inside, and saw Lou curled up in his bed, in a deep sleep. I stripped down to my boxers, and climbed in bed with him. As soon as I got in the bed he wrapped his arm around my waist and started spooning me. I was so comfortable then, that I could die. Sleep soon followed.                           •*•*•*•*• I woke up the next morning to find Lou sitting in his bed next to me. Then I thought about what Liam had said last night. Lou loved me?!? 

                                                                          LOUS POV 

-"Harry, I have something to tell you."  I said.

- " uhhh, yeah Lou, anything." Here it goes. 

-"Harry, when ever I'm with you, I feel amazing. When ever we touch, my heart feels like its on fire. The sight of you makes me have butterflies. You probably don't feel the same way, but, I um, think I love you." I said. 

                                                                        HARRY'S  POV  

I don't believe what just came out of his mouth. He had felt like THAT and never told me.

- "I, ummm, Lou. I love you too." as soon as those words left my mouth, I knew they were the truth. Before I realized what I as doing, I was on top if Lou kissing him.  

-"BooBear,i love you too!! So, so, so much!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ what do you guys think? yes? no? i take reqests!! Message me, and comment please :)