Larry Stylinson #2

Ok, We just cant wait to update, so we just did!!! Hope you like it!! Love you all!! :) Xx.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HARRYS POV

-"Hazzz!!" Get uppp!!"

-"ughh!! Harry! Your so annoying!" right then, i felt a great weight on my legs.

-"Ahh!! Lou! Stop tickling mee!! C'mon! I just woke up! Your the annoying one!" i said between breaths.

-"Shut up!'  he said rolling off of of me, and laying next to me.

-"can we just go back to sleep? Please Lou? Just for one more hour?" i asked pouting.

-"oh, you know i could never resist those puppy eyes!! why are you doing this to me Hazza! he said looking away.

I climbed ontop of him, and made him look into my eyes.

-"Please Boobear?" i pleaded. It seemed like forever that we just stared into each others eyes.I could look at them forever, i loved the way that they glistened.

-"No Harry! We have to go to the interview! We can take a nap later. yeah?"

-"Ughh! Fine!!"

i got up, got dressed, and headed down the stairs for breakfast. Liam was cooking, becuase he was the only one serious about things like that. He is just do responsible, he's the one who keeps the band on their toes. He probably even sent Lou to go wake me up.

-"Mornin' Haz! Did ya sleep well?" Niall asked.

-"Yeah, fine, how about yourself?"

-"go- OHHH!!! PANCAKES!!"

-"Ow Nial!! my ears!!!" the rest of us complained.

-"sheesh!! I'm Hungary!!" He said with a pouty face.

-"your always Hungary Niall! you eat every thing!!"Zayn said. Niall started to fake cry, and walked over to Liam. He was 'crying into Liam's shoulder.

-"Li!!! They are so mean! Go Daddy Direction on their asses!!"

-" hahaha! Nialler, c'mon, just eat!!" Liam answered. And i swear that whole time, Louis was staring at me. I could see him out of the corner of my eye.

We all finished eating, and were getting into the car. we sat like this: Liam driving, Niall in the passenger seat, then me, Lou in the middle, and Zayn on the other side. But Zayn was texting Perrie. I feel bad for him, Because he never gets to see his girlfriend. They must need alot of trust in their relationship. I could never do that, that is part of the reason why i am still single. 

"Haz? would you mind passing the water bottle?" lou asked.

"yeah, shure." I passed him the water bottle, but before i let go, he kept his hand on mine, for longer than necessary. It was weird.

"Here!" Liam stated, we all piled out of the car into the building, with swarms of fans behind us.

We carried on with the interview like we always did, there were all the usual questions.

                                                                               .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

We had gotten back to the flats, and all of the boys had gotten to their rooms but me and Lou. We were sitting on the couch, watching some t.v. We were watching the movie Ratatouille, it had just happened to be on. 

We were snuggled up next to each other, tangled in the blankets. My head was on his chest, and his hands were resting on my legs. I was quite comfortable. I felt my eyelids drooping and i felt a hand go across my forehead, getting some hair out of my eyes.

Then it hit me, i REALLY needed to go pee. i jolted up ad ran to the bathroom. 

-"i had to go to the bathroom" i said walking back into the room. I sat down on the couch and Lou put on a face full on confusion. 

-"Boobeara, whats wro-"

But before i knew it, he had smashed his lips onto mine.Our lips melted together, and moved in sync. I felt butterflies flutter in my stomach. His hands snake up into my hair, he started tugging gently, making me moan. I felt Lou smile into the kiss. We pulled back, breathless.

-"H-harry?" Lou asked.

-"Yes Boobear?

-"i think, that, I-i, love you." he simply stated.

-"Lou, uh, i, i love you too?" it came out as a question! oh god! that made it sound like i didnt!! oh god!

-" No! Lou! I didn't mean it like that, I'm just really confused, but, i really, do. I love you Louis."

This is for @simple_yet_effective

Sorry its so short!!! comment, fan, and vote for the next one please!!!