Niam #1

NIALLS POV 

-"leeeyyummm!! I'm Hungary!!" 

-"Niall, we just ate!! How much could you possibly fit in there?!?" he said, gesturing to my stomach. 

-"I don't know, maybee, a cow? Two?" I said.

- "just kidding, that's weird." 

Me and Liam were on the sofa, he was watching t.v. But I wasn't, I was just looking at him. His eyes are so beautiful. And his body, it's just so fit. 

It was getting late so I decided to stay at Liam's that night. 

-"I'm gonna go make my bed up stairs, I'll be right back down." I said, walking up the stairs.

-"wait! You can sleep in my bed leprechaun, there isn't any heat in the spare room, you'll freeze to death!" well that was weird, I knew there was heat in the spare room, because I went in there looking for my hat yesterday. Why did Liam say that? Whatever, he's weird like that. 

                          •*•*•*•*•

I heard light snores coming from beside me. Awww!!! Liam snores!!! That soo cute!! Wow. I need to stop acting like a girl. He stopped my thoughts when he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest. I couldn't help but snuggle back! He's just so irresistible! And so warm! After about two minutes, I really needed to go to the bathroom. So I got up, carefully trying not to wake Liam up. I went to the bathroom, went pee, and right as I was about to sit on the sofa, a book fell from the coffie table and woke him up. I sat back down with him, and sleep soon followed. 

                         •*•*•*•*•*•

I felt a pair of lips on mine, then I felt someone picking me up. Wait! Had Liam just kissed me?!? I still pretended to be asleep, but I was freaking out on the inside! Why did he just kiss me!! 

I got layed down on Liam's bed, then I felt the bed sink beside me. 

"goodnight Niall" I heard him say. Then he mumbled something after it, but I couldn't understand it. 

I couldn't help it anymore, I reached my arms out, and pulled his back to my chest, so that I was spooning him. It was then that I realized that he was shirtless. I couldn't resist anymore, he was just so strong, and so attractive! So I moved my hand lower, so that it was on his stomach, and i traced his abs with my middle finger. I felt Liam turn over, so that we were face to face. His mouth was so close to mine, I could feel his hot breath on my lips. I bit my lip, trying to hold back from kissing him. But Liam did what I never expected. He pressed his plump lips to mine. I couldn't help it anymore, I went crazy. I got on top of him. Sticking my tounge inside his mouth, I pulled away for a few seconds. 

-"I,I , love you Liam." I said.

-"I love you too Nialler, more than anything."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you guys like it? yes? no? comment please :) and vote :) i take requests :)