They say I was born a king's daughter (webtoon)

Alternative: 왕의 딸로 태어났다고 합니다, 据说我是王的女儿?, Ellos dicen que soy la hija del rey, Wang-ui Ttallo Taeeonassdago Habnida, They Say I Was Born a Kings Daughter

Status: ongoing (142 chapters)

Genres: romance, comedy, mystery, fantasy, magic, action, reverse harem (soo many handsome boyss kyaa)         

Summary: After spending most of her youth fielding the attention of countless wealthy suitors, Suhee Kim finally finds true love with a steady boyfriend named Jinsu Han. But then tragedy strikes, and Suhee is murdered in cold blood.

To Suhee's surprise, she is immediately reincarnated as a baby girl named Sanghee Kim, who just so happens to be a princess! Plus, she is fully conscious of her past life. There's just one problem: in this society, women are seen as totally inferior, even princesses. Appalled by the treatment of women, Sanghee is determined to change the kingdom's patriarchal ways. Will Sanghee be able to succeed, or will she be stuck living her second life being treated as a lowly woman?

 Will Sanghee be able to succeed, or will she be stuck living her second life being treated as a lowly woman?

I dont know why, but Im shipping the lead with chris (the blue haired hottie). The brothers are the best ∩(︶▽︶)∩∩(︶▽︶)∩. And this is one of my favorite shoujo isekais everrr because of the amount of comedy in it. (and daddy daughter bond too)